Imagine being a young Australian Aboriginal male living in America

pardocel

pardocel

I sit by myself during lunch 💔
Has to be worse than being a currry or pardo male in america fr tbh ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5footsix56 and Deleted member 23558
Everyone would just mistake you for being black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Everyone would just mistake you for being black
They don't resemble Sub Saharan Africans at all. They do resemble Dravidians though.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23558
They don't resemble Sub Saharan Africans at all. Some of them do resemble Dravidians though.
And you think normies know this? They'll see a male with dark brown skin and curly hair and just assume he's black. Most people aren't phenopilled unlike the average looksmax aspie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Tall Punjabis do well in the west

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
They don't resemble Sub Saharan Africans at all. They do resemble Dravidians though.
Well actually it depends on the hair texture. If straight-wavy normies will just think theyre indian, if curly-kinky normies will think theyre black.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, pardocel and rand anon
And you think normies know this? They'll see a male with dark brown skin and curly hair and just assume he's black. Most people aren't phenopilled unlike the average looksmax aspie
no, they will think he's ethnic. They won't know his exact race just know he's ethic

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and pardocel
no, they will think he's ethnic. They won't know his exact race just know he's ethic
They'll think he's a very robust indian

• +1
Reactions: spark and pardocel
It's not a failo to be either Black or Dravidian in America, so the Abo will be fine

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Does that even exist in america
I’ve literally never seen one

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 23778
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Because you thought they were Black or curry
nah I know what they look like
I have some ties to australia

but never in my life have I seen an australian aboriginal in america, from what I know they typically stay put in australia and there's a lot of poverty so travel doesn't even make sense on average

k I just looked it up, there's only 61k australians IN GENERAL living in America, of that I would absolutely be willing to bet that 0 are aboriginals lol
and it looks like there's under 1k australian aboriginals living in NEW ZEALAND, which would obviously be the easiest place for them to get to, let alone elsewhere. It's looking like the absolute vast overwhelming majority of australian aboriginals just stay in australia forever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and pardocel