Imagine being born this damn GL.

Pitt mogs this childless loser
Tumblr 5c936ae11a365a4f8f47340b978f1ac1 02326fe6 540

Pitt561

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
it is a bad comparison, only did it cause it was your avi
It was a morph but yea fair enough, funnily I changed it before I saw that. I just like the aesthetic of it.
as for pitt, none of the stuff you mentioned is enough to bring him down. Nose is not that important on men unless it’s obscenely big or has a sizable dorsal hump. Dellisola has even less lateral zygo projection and a worse lower third and he’s still a chad.
Yeah nasal flaws are different for men (white men at least), but pitt has a pig nose which still brings him down.
Chipmunk cheeks + brutal asf side, definitely not chad

Being a HTN/Chadlite with top level coloring is enough to attract women to a high amount,

It was a morph but yea fair enough, funnily I changed it before I saw that. I just like the aesthetic of it.

Yeah nasal flaws are different for men (white men at least), but pitt has a pig nose which still brings him down.
Chipmunk cheeks + brutal asf side, definitely not chad

Being a HTN/Chadlite with top level coloring is enough to attract women to a high amount,
I don't think his side is brutal. It's not cavill tier, but it's certainly above average. The thing that fucks him up bad is the god awful hyoid position. Even when he's 10% bf he still carries a lot of fat under the mandible, just like Delon.

When he actually has good tongue posture his side improves a lot. I mean look at that ramus.

In his best pics he's clearly 6+ psl. Remember that soft features matter a lot too, it's not just about bones.

Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
People rating the dude that every teen and early adult girl creamed their pants for collectively HTN just proves none of you retards can rate

Muh “it’s just status” there are other dudes that have status and girls didn’t cream their pants for

Forward grown anime tier bone structure with blue compact hunter eyes and under eye support = HTN on looksmax

Only reason they say this is cause he has a kinda small body/frame and not a thick neck

His face is nothing less than chadlite+

Retarded copers

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Clark69 and 0hMan
People rating the dude that every teen and early adult girl creamed their pants for collectively HTN just proves none of you retards can rate

Muh “it’s just status” there are other dudes that have status and girls didn’t cream their pants for

Forward grown anime tier bone structure with blue compact hunter eyes and under eye support = HTN on looksmax

Only reason they say this is cause he has a kinda small body/frame and not a thick neck

Retarded copers
That North Korean chick legit got inspired to leave because she thought DiCaprio was hot :lul: JFL if at poeple denying his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
View attachment 2417465
I always get NGMI moments when I remember people like young DiCaprio existed without needing surgeries. And then I get GMI moments when I remember DiCaprio was incel until 18 at least and was a late bloomer.
He gets mogged by @IBlamePhaggots

Retarded copers
He's chadlite max
Gettyimages 635926095 612x612

Transgender
Next

View attachment 2417465
I always get NGMI moments when I remember people like young DiCaprio existed without needing surgeries. And then I get GMI moments when I remember DiCaprio was incel until 18 at least and was a late bloomer.
Remember, God loves all of us equally (s/ for low iqcels)

I think his face is too wide, I don't like it

Racepill strikes again, he looks like an aristocratic british prince while his ethnic counterpart is rotting playing LoL all day.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
So sad nigga didn't breed if he did who knows you could been his son

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff