Imagine being incel all your life then having a JB daughter [Brutal]

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Imagining being relatively incel your whole life (having a few mediocre gf's) and going through lonely months/years, then making money in your 30's and getting a post-prime milf to settle for you, having your hot daughters friends come over for sleepovers watching them pillowfight in their short-shorts. Perhaps some nipslips here and there. All while your wife no longer fucks you and you suspect she's cheating on you with the Chad at her cycling class.

Your daughter spends her teenage years doing anything to sneak away from her house to fuck Chad. You know who this Chad is. He's spilling his semen in your hot daughter, for FREE. Pure lust. You never had that. At some point you question yourself.... man, I think i really wanna fuck my daughter.

After some months of hard thought, seeing her half naked all the time, your hard cock and repressed incel frusturation cant take it anymore. You make advances on her while she's helping you grab ice in the basement. She's dumbfounded. She tries to runs to tell her mom but you grab her and inset your cock in her for just a few pumps. She's not even wet but it's the only jb you'll ever get. She's screaming.

Your wife comes in after hear whimpering. She calls the cops and shuts the door in shock. Within 15 minutes the cops are at the door to take him in for questioning. They search the house at this point.They walk upstairs and open the bedroom door cautiously. Lights are closed. A candle is lit. To the right there's a silhouette of a body hanging. The cuck father has necked himself. Ambulance comes. They take his bag in a body. Outside of the house are the wife, daughter, and Chad boyfriend for the week comforting her.

Later that night, she won't even remember what happened to her father a few hours earlier as Chad tells her he "loves her". She's giddy with excitement already planning their marriage. Little does she know she'll be onto Thad next week. The wife gets a 23 year old Chad from Tinder to come over. Sun rises next day. Life goes on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20891 and 13 others
stop copy pasting retard. your post rep ratio will never improve faggot. I remember when you used to post decent threads ngl but now you lost your brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deprived, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
why not just fuck her friends dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 18776, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
why not just fuck her friends dumbass
This! So much this!
You can just ask her to hook you up with some of her slutty female friends, I saw a movie once where the father let her teen daughter throw some big, wild parties at their house, and used the opportunity to mingle with the other teens and hit on girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Gaygymmaxx and WaltonMoggins
A lot of incel cucks will end up like this
No me tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Average western family dynamic

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
I got hard reading this.....It's over...

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 18776
stop copy pasting retard. your post rep ratio will never improve faggot. I remember when you used to post decent threads ngl but now you lost your brain

advanced stage of brainrot is common case around here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262