Imagine being RL friends with Face&LMS

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
that would be so cool, you could be like "look at me, I have a friend"

we could talk about the pills, maybe discuss the difference between the red and black pill, hang out, go to a bar to see if any girls are checking us out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 20370, infini and 2 others
A good amount of .org users have met IRL and it's generally been cool.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, slavicpsycho, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Wow, did they find a suitable venue that was at least the legal distance from the nearest school?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, ShowerMaxxing, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
for a tall black man i n England (trash can of the loosest pussy in the world) to be incel there must be something SUPER FUCKING WRONG with him so id be careful what i wished for

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
for a tall black man i n England (trash can of the loosest pussy in the world) to be incel there must be something SUPER FUCKING WRONG with him so id be careful what i wished for
He's autistic and facially repulsive.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Seems like a chill and fun guy to hang out with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and GuyFromSingapore
Well that argument is a bit unfair, take me for example I have zero friends and I'm 41 years old so that would mean that there would be something "wrong" with me as well somehow

It's hard to imagine Face&LMS as autistic. Socially awkward sure but after a few drinks.... out comes his giga NT sound effects.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and klip11
I have a few incel friends

He’s Jay Z

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and ShowerMaxxing
Was it not ankward as hell? I can't imagine meeting an .org user irl tbh the conversations would be so stale, i'd be wholesome tho probably

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
that would be so cool, you could be like "look at me, I have a friend"

we could talk about the pills, maybe discuss the difference between the red and black pill, hang out, go to a bar to see if any girls are checking us out
Me and Face would go out and cold approach

He is non NT. In one video, he said he was OCD and he would wear leather gloves in even hot weather because of his fear of germs. Being tall and black are positives, but being black, you're expected to be NT. If you're black but have OCD and non NT and walk around wearing leather gloves in 90 degree weather, you won't have much luck with foids

Was it not ankward as hell? I can't imagine meeting an .org user irl tbh the conversations would be so stale, i'd be wholesome tho probably

He is non NT. In one video, he said he was OCD and he would wear leather gloves in even hot weather because of his fear of germs. Being tall and black are positives, but being black, you're expected to be NT. If you're black but have OCD and non NT and walk around wearing leather gloves in 90 degree weather, you won't have much luck with foids
imagine having fear of germs and still wanting to kiss girls butts

• +1
Reactions: klip11