imagine being so high-inhib that you lift natty (youngcels excluded)

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
title niggers

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
You mean as low inhib as eric kanevskiy who now looks like a 48 year old man but in reality is like 23?

High dosage of AAS speed up the aging process and fucks collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 1100 and BigBiceps
> lift consistently for two years following the most optimal program based in science and studies

> Autistically weigh all your food and count your macros

> Doesn't drink, gets 8 hours of sleep per night

> Still look dyel in a shirt

giphy.gif

The nattypill is brutal. And they're usually so delusional they actually believe they look big lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2810, xdw15 and 14 others
Legit. If you're older than 19 and lift natty, you should off yourself immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
lmao ive seen u on 4chan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
> lift consistently for two years following the most optimal program based in science and studies

giphy.gif

The nattypill is brutal. And they're usually so delusional they actually believe they look big lmao.

Learned that lesson the hard way. 😭

Most guys who look good from natty lifting already have good amounts of muscle to begin with, but have it covered by 17-25% bf

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and JustTrynaGrow
45757i

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Cleftcel

giphy.gif

so conclusion = take roids/sarms? :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2756
I don't even lift/ workout

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Getting off the Natty cards as soon as I can

would look better with a wide mouth
nvm its the midface

yeah i’m not injecting test just yet bud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
nvm its the eye area

As soon as im done growing im blasting tren 365 days a year

Yes op claim is totally true, but he forget to mention the magic word „hairloss“.
Also the huge depression and libido problems that happen after going off cycle.
I heard a lot of stories on bb forums and from 2 friends. One guy from the gym had such huge hormonal problems that he lost his job, girlfriend and all the mental/physical strength he had. He simply was not the same person after coming off T. Last time i saw him, all my respect for him was gone. Sad story.

Its different if you wanna stay on with blast&cruise for life. But thats also a huge investment.

• +1
Reactions: quantumzygomatics
Being lean is all that matters tbh tbh

Yes op claim is totally true, but he forget to mention the magic word „hairloss“.
I heard a lot of stories on bb forums and from 2 friends. One guy from the gym had such huge hormonal problems that he lost his job, girlfriend and all the mental/physical strength he had. He simply was not the same person after coming off T. Last time i saw him, all my respect for him was gone. Sad story.

Its different if you wanna stay on with blast&cruise for life. But thats also a huge investment.
yeah bro, I'm also not risking gyno, even skywalker got gyno, imagine those guys eager to pay thousand of dollars for the best roid dosage getting gyno, then me that get all my info from forums and roids from darkmarket, I will get giga tits and norwood99

legit
I just wanna get my SARMs ligandrol lgd-4033

I have good genetics so I don’t need roids

Imagine having MPB genes you fucking asshole

Going off cycle is stupid. Just commit to it and run TRT