imagine being such a weak dumb incel you ingest things like aspartame

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
and diet sodas
firstly they taste like dog shit and i would rather drink water and im a weirdo who doesnt like the taste of water
second of all the are addictive jew conconction serums that give u cancer
if u drink diet coke ur also supporting aspartame and genenticaply changing the human race because with evolution were evolving to love aspartame as much as sugar because of its addictive qualities
aspartame is literally mutating our genes and the jews are winning

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 16369 and isis_Bleach
Bro idk many ppl who drink that shit tbh but the ones who do drink sooooo much of it😂maybe ur right
Just drink water nigga, these people are so dumb. Ngl water tastes good when ur thirsty

I didn't realize you were anti-semitic, dfucc.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Artificial sweeteners have been around for decades and there's zero evidence they cause cancer or shit like that. It's probably best to avoid that stuff altogether, but drinking diet soda is worlds better than drinking the regular version where you nuke your pancreas with 80 grams of pure refined sugar.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Bro idk many ppl who drink that shit tbh but the ones who do drink sooooo much of it😂maybe ur right
Just drink water nigga, these people are so dumb. Ngl water tastes good when ur thirsty
i dont like water but i still drink it and if i had water and diet soda id pick water
but wojld pick most normal things over water like lemonade and gatorade and body armor etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
diet soda isn't all that bad but i would prefer water because diet soda makes you more thirsty and also soda has nothing to do with the jews wow another low iq jew blaming idiot :lul:

diet soda isn't all that bad but i would prefer water because diet soda makes you more thirsty and also soda has nothing to do with the jews wow another low iq jew blaming idiot :lul:
i was praying the creatoe of aspartame was jewish but hes in fact a cristian man
its a joke son calm urself
and like i said diet soda literally mutates ur genes to prefer aspartame to sugar thats why peoplle who drink it drink it a shitload

I dont care about my health I am totally fine with cancer in fact I invite cancer into my body

but I would rather drink a 0 calorie aspartame drink than a 150 calorie can of sugar

• Ugh..
I dont care about my health I am totally fine with cancer in fact I invite cancer into my body

but I would rather drink a 0 calorie aspartame drink than a 150 calorie can of sugar
wilfully mutating ur own genes and trciking ur brain into drinking nasty dog shyt

couldnt be me

• Ugh..
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
wilfully mutating ur own genes and trciking ur brain into drinking nasty dog shyt

couldnt be me
my genes already mutated as fuck I might as well mutate it even more :lul:

• So Sad