Imagine being that stupid (Israel Palestine)

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Imagine someone sneaking into a lion cave and when he sees a lion, he starts throwing stones at them. Then they attack him and he starts screaming: "Oh why are you killing me, you are evil, stop murdering me!“

Well, this is what happens in Gaza rn. The Hamas and Hezbollah throwing rockets at Israel even tough Israel wasn’t even killing them. Then Israel answers them the same way and they start crying. „Omg Israel is killing us“. Yeah because you just threw 7000 rockets at them and killed many of them (only civilians).

They know that they can not win, they know that all they will achieve is a lot of death on the Palestinian side (because let’s be realistic, they can’t cause much harm to Israel, but Israel can cause a lot of harm to them if they want to).

Btw I want to clarify that it’s not the fault of the Palestinian people, but the fault of the Shia terrorist organization Hezbollah and Hamas who probably have only one goal, which is causing Israel to go ape shit on the Sunni Palestinians

If you support this war, you don’t care about the Palestinian people, you’re sitting on your ass in the first world supporting a war which has only one outgoing for the Palestinians, which is death.

Tagging low iq clowns: @Manchild @SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nanefer, newperson, nullandvoid and 4 others
hamas did it to stop saudi from signing the accords

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and human304
the only thing ive realized from this post is that you haven't left your basement for a couple of years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten, coispet, arabcelxxx and 5 others
Fuck hummus
Hahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and ranierean
Fuck hummus
Hahahaha
Hummus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and autistic_tendencies
I hope all parties involved destroy each other

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LevantinePsycho and Jamaldickjavontus
Bad analogy better comparison would be a lion entrapping a man and the man using all of this strength and skill to deal a blow to the lion

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Bad analogy better comparison would be a lion entrapping a man and the man using all of this strength and skill to deal a blow to the lion
no he's watched many war movies stfu, its called a honeypot or sum

The whole thing is retarded
Why would u want to fight Jews it only ends in disaster look at Hitler for example

israel is literally nothing without the west. The west literally funded the entirety of israels existence. Those kikes would've burned to death in the middle eastern sun without the west.

A better analogy is two skinny guys, but one guy takes a bunch of steroids to get big and then thinks hes all that compared to the other skinny guy who didnt use anything, even though he did nothing but take steroids.

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten, BigJimsWornOutTires and KING REIDYZ
How are Hamas shia?

Please provide some sources for this claim, is it due to Iran training them?

Cope Hamas is killing a lot of israelis even tho I support Israel

Fuck them both an all, only concern is that fukurou would not be harmed and his sacred project of programming waifubots disrupted

May Hamas kill the infidels

• +1
Reactions: coispet and arabcelxxx
Kys
Imagine someone sneaking into a lion cave and when he sees a lion, he starts throwing stones at them. Then they attack him and he starts screaming: "Oh why are you killing me, you are evil, stop murdering me!“

Well, this is what happens in Gaza rn. The Hamas and Hezbollah throwing rockets at Israel even tough Israel wasn’t even killing them. Then Israel answers them the same way and they start crying. „Omg Israel is killing us“. Yeah because you just threw 7000 rockets at them and killed many of them (only civilians).

They know that they can not win, they know that all they will achieve is a lot of death on the Palestinian side (because let’s be realistic, they can’t cause much harm to Israel, but Israel can cause a lot of harm to them if they want to).

Btw I want to clarify that it’s not the fault of the Palestinian people, but the fault of the Shia terrorist organization Hezbollah and Hamas who probably have only one goal, which is causing Israel to go ape shit on the Sunni Palestinians

If you support this war, you don’t care about the Palestinian people, you’re sitting on your ass in the first world supporting a war which has only one outgoing for the Palestinians, which is death.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, coispet and arabcelxxx
It took Hamas (the dogs for Islam) years to plan that assault and a shitload of money.

They know how Israel would respond.

They knew the USA would come to the rescue.

I see Islam as a viper. But an unusual snake. This one has a spider appendix attached to its tail. That spider is the attack on Israel.

I see the USA for a bird. The bird is currently swooping down for the spider not realizing it's part of the snake's deception.

Let nature play itself out.

Last edited:
The whole thing is retarded
Why would u want to fight Jews it only ends in disaster look at Hitler for example
my poor boy got killed by em

the fault of the Shia terrorist organization Hezbollah and Hamas who probably have only one goal
Hamas is Sunni retard, only hezbolah Shia.

JFL at a Sunni accusing Shia of terrorism.

There are countless sunni terrorist organisations ;

Isis, alqaeda, taliban, al nusra front, al shabab, ansar al sharia, boko haram, hamas, Muslim brotherhood to name just a few.

The reason you felt the need to specify Shia before terrorist group shows that the default is that a terrorist group is Sunni.

Hamas is Sunni retard, only hezbolah Shia.

JFL at a Sunni accusing Shia of terrorism.

There are countless sunni terrorist organisations ;

Isis, alqaeda, taliban, al nusra front, al shabab, ansar al sharia, boko haram, hamas, Muslim brotherhood to name just a few.

The reason you felt the need to specify Shia before terrorist group shows that the default is that a terrorist group is Sunni.

fuck boy middle finger GIF by Two-9

HAHAHAH ISRAEL WASN'T KILLING THEM?! THEY WERE KILLING HUNDREDS OF PALESTINIANS THIS YEAR ALONE BEFORE OCT 7 YOU MURDER EMPHATHIZER