Blondepawg'sDildo
Just like a chronicle of Narnia
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2026
- Posts
- 1,803
- Reputation
- 1,689
Like I would legit comm myself is this was me 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Like I would legit comm myself is this was me


Like I would legit comm myself is this was me
in the same boat nigBlondepawg'sDildo
Just like a chronicle of Narnia
Joined Jun 16, 2026
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Imagine being this chopped gng
Posts1,797Reputation1,678Points33
Like I would legit comm myself is this was me
Like I would legit comm myself is this was me
Like I would legit comm myself is this was me
He ugly brobe nice
hes not bad lookingHe ugly bro![]()
ironic how this forum recognizes the brutality of being deviated from the norm in terms of facial attractivenessHe ugly bro![]()
DNR + rep me Niggerironic how this forum recognizes the brutality of being deviated from the norm in terms of facial attractiveness
yet mocks the same people
we come here to revert that and not to beat each other down
but you do you
why would we mock the people in the same boat as us
we are here because we believe the world has treated us like shit for our genetics
and yet you insult someone for the exact same reason you have been hurt
You’re ugly too, plus you’re shortHe ugly bro![]()
sigma horsemanYou’re ugly too, plus you’re short