Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It's over if you don't live a life like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
There is a difference between being wanted for you and wanted for your money.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Tiddlywink, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
He needs to pay the zakat
He's just rich. Literally no other positive qualities.
hes tall and white and not incel-tier looks also

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
He still mogs me to oblivion, he's 6 psl with that lower third. Even if he's not a chad he doesn't need to go to the job, instead he fuck foids in yacht in full sun. In the same time i'm working in construction to have moeny for future when wi will end up with school. He can have any cars he want, as a petrolhead it hurts.

the fact that i don't feel MOG'd is actually kind of sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He needs to pay the zakat

hes tall and white and not incel-tier looks also
His looks are literally incel tier. Also tallness only helps with good frame and being white male is only minus in Western Europe/Murica

why does this have so many likes?
do people enjoy getting lifemogged?
do normies really think they'll have a similar life one day?
what's so impressive about being born into wealth?
will this faggot ever kill himself and livestream it?

I have so many questions...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
But he mogs me

His charisma is fucking lifefuel man! What a fucking boss! So charismatic and not at all humdrum!

it's funny how normies hate on NEETs while admiring useless fags like this

There is a difference between being wanted for you and wanted for your money.
your money's you. he's one in a million. swallow the money pill

your money's you. he's one in a million. swallow the money pill
I would rather remain single than be gold digged. I have too much self-respect to become a cuck.

I would rather remain single than be gold digged. I have too much self-respect to become a cuck.
lol women will like you because they know they won't ever find someone like you.

No. Even the most hardcore PSLers believe in LMS.
do you think girls would dare cheat on a guy like in the video?imagine how many foids would want to have him.
love also grows

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy
As a rich guy you can use gold diggers to fuck them 3 times a day and if you're bored you can always switch to another. Most older betabuxes don't realize that this bitches want only his money. If you're awere, you wont lose much money and pump her hard. She can live on your yacht for a week, you can have great time with her and after the week you can throw her away in the middle of the ocean in pirat style, with that board. Also surgerymax is unlimited for you. I would go for every surgery possible to get as good as posible. Also trt is great if you can aford it for hole life. Money is a power.

As a rich guy you can use gold diggers to fuck them 3 times a day and if you're bored you can always switch to another. Most older betabuxes don't realize that this bitches want only his money. If you're awere, you wont lose much money and pump her hard. She can live on your yacht for a week, you can have great time with her and after the week you can throw her away in the middle of the ocean in pirat style, with that board. Also surgerymax is unlimited for you. I would go for every surgery possible to get as good as posible. Also trt is great if you can aford it for hole life. Money is a power.
Surgery is the best option if youโ€™re rich enough and not too good looking or just really ugly.

His legs are longer than my whole body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back