jfl at short people

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Equinox
I nearly break into laughter when i see a guy a head shorter than me. It's like 'how did you not kill yourself yet?'

Imagine getting height mogged by every dude you see.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, MostGLSlayer, Detective and 12 others
My neighbor is like 5'4 and literally looks like napoleon, never began for him

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 65752, Deleted member 52452 and 3 others
My neighbor is like 5'4, never began for him
I've been rack maxxing recently. Hopefully i can go from 5'10 to 6'
IMG 5713

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 52452, futureashtray and 3 others
Good method bro
I use the springy nature of my bed and hook my feet onto in side and pull towards the opposite end with my arms. Once I get some good tension going, I hold position for 5 minutes. Makes my wrists and ankles hurt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Freixel
IMG 7586

• JFL
Reactions: ingram33, Tiku, futureashtray and 5 others
How tall are you

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Manlet mocking manlets :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ElTruecel, tombradylover and 3 others
I nearly break into laughter when i see a guy a head shorter than me. It's like 'how did you not kill yourself yet?'

Specify turbo manlets

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, murdah and Imretarded?
brutal getting heightmogged that bad by avg height guys

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Imretarded?
5’8 frauding to 6’6.5, cant relate

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Richard_Hungwell, copingtoohardrn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, mirrormogger and Imretarded?
5'10 making threads like this HAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, copingtoohardrn, Trilogy and 3 others
At 6’1, I’d look at you and laugh wondering how you didn’t jump off a building and splat like an egg 😏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover and 4 others

be humble

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
damn ur only 5"10 sit down kid

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Richard_Hungwell and 0S4MA
Why are tallfags moaning? I personally think the same way as a 5’8 guy lol anyone 2-3 inches below me is ubertaxxed. Brootal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, reek, shalomnigga and 1 other person
Why are tallfags moaning? I personally think the same way as a 5’8 guy lol anyone 2-3 inches below me is ubertaxxed. Brootal
because their faces are ugly so heightpill doesnt work for them

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
The replies on this thread are cage fuel :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Laidcel
crodie 5'10 talking this crazy about manlets

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
i’m gonna put a bullet in my head

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I just feel bad if I see a turbomanlet tbh. If ur getting brutally height mogged by a 5’9 manlet like me it’s not even funny anymore it’s just sad.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, reek, Detective and 3 others
You are weak. You wouldn't be able to survive as a manlet.

You get used to being shorter than everyone else and you focus on other things in life other than trying to get an ego boost from trivial pissing contests with random strangers.

It also helps if you have people in your life who love and respect you, even with your short height.

Yeah, if you're a short guy, you won't look "cool" to random people on the street who don't know you...so you've got to focus on the people who DO know you and can see past your height.

In school, I was the shortest guy in our friend group and we used to play this game where I was the President and one group of taller guys were my bodyguards and had to protect me from the other group of taller guys. I had a good group of friends who respected me despite my height.

You'll also notice in movies where the genius scientist who saves the world is a manlet...and who does he have protecting him? Some giant low IQ ogre. Same idea.

Al Pacino is the same height as me. Many great men...many great warriors...throughout history have been around the same height as me. It's only within the past decade or so that being a 6'5" tree is the bare minimum to be considered a "man" in our modern gynocentric feminist social media brainrot Fisherian runaway society.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

How tall are you if your aren't 6"5 or higher then kill yourself as well

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You are weak. You wouldn't be able to survive as a manlet.

You get used to being shorter than everyone else and you focus on other things in life other than trying to get an ego boost from trivial pissing contests with random strangers.

It also helps if you have people in your life who love and respect you, even with your short height.

Yeah, if you're a short guy, you won't look "cool" to random people on the street who don't know you...so you've got to focus on the people who DO know you and can see past your height.

In school, I was the shortest guy in our friend group and we used to play this game where I was the President and one group of taller guys were my bodyguards and had to protect me from the other group of taller guys. I had a good group of friends who respected me despite my height.

You'll also notice in movies where the genius scientist who saves the world is a manlet...and who does he have protecting him? Some giant low IQ ogre. Same idea.

Al Pacino is the same height as me. Many great men...many great warriors...throughout history have been around the same height as me. It's only within the past decade or so that being a 6'5" tree is the bare minimum to be considered a "man" in our modern gynocentric feminist social media brainrot Fisherian runaway society.
That's a weird way to say 'i'm a manlet'