Imagine being trapped in the 9 to 5 rat race as an incel.

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Alarm goes off. Time to commute to your shitty wage slave job. No time to relax or enjoy your youth. Just stress yourself out and looksmin yourself. No wife or gf to come home to. No energy to socialize. Spends weekends on errands and ldaring until it’s time to wage again.

Before you know it, you’re an oldcel with no wife or family. Only have money and materialism in return for sacrificing your youth. Only able to get a foid thru betabux. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, gothmog6, murdah and 4 others
i am scared that working-stress will looksmin

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Never Get Up, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
man i had a superior like this, what an awful human he was sabotaging everything for the only purpose of him being important

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
got fired + burnout

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei and MostGLSlayer
i am scared that working-stress will looksmin
Wageslaving definitely looksmin you unless you’re on your feet moving 24/7. Easy to get bloated from office jobs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, <6PSLcel and hiwasuwor
was about to take a loan for college, my plan was to wageslave 24x7 to pay it off. I guess its not happening now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, murdah, Never Get Up and 2 others
I'm afraid this is exactly what's gonna happen to me.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Alarm goes off. Time to commute to your shitty wage slave job. No time to relax or enjoy your youth. Just stress yourself out and looksmin yourself. No wife or gf to come home to. No energy to socialize. Spends weekends on errands and ldaring until it’s time to wage again.

Before you know it, you’re an oldcel with no wife or family. Only have money and materialism in return for sacrificing your youth. Only able to get a foid thru betabux. Brutal.
My life :forcedsmile:

But I work remote :chad::Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and MostGLSlayer
how much do you make
Nothing anymore for sacked 😜

I’m applying for more jobs now anyways so ion care they still paying me for a few months despite this so I’m good until autumn

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Currently me at 21

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, twojei, Mkhzee and 1 other person
I'm afraid this is exactly what's gonna happen to me.
The key is to get a high paying job with no expenses. Maybe live with parents so you can save a lot fast and won’t go bankrupt from rent if you get laid off. Save a lot fast then quit and enjoy the money in your youth until you run out and need to wageslave again.

this is still too optimistic, I will never be making enough money to even be a betabux

• JFL
sucks but its the only way ill be able to get my surgeries done

• +1
this is still too optimistic, I will never be making enough money to even be a betabux
Foids don’t even want to be betabuxxed unless they really fucked up in life and have no financial stability.