Imagine believing this absolute horseshit and not believing in God

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
I never want to hear atheists utter another word from their whore mouths. Because you cucks love muh science so much, we will undoubtedly recruit you as lab rats in the soon to come Christian theocratic global order. Your suffering will be the reason for much innovation and prosperity in the health sciences. There will be a new renaissance era in the upcoming Christian theocracy, all thanks to your help.

Repent of your sinful and pernicious actions, convert to Christianity, and you will be spared. Resist and you will become a test subject.

✝️🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and lemonnz
Problem is there's still so much we don't know about this universe and ultimately life itself. Atheist and Religious people alike pretend they know the answer but really we don't know and possibly may never know. The hologram idea is pretty dumb though lol. Shit I remember awhile back I had some weird delusions and wondered what if life itself is a test and I'm here to gauge how I handle certain situations. What if everything that's happened to me and will happen in the future is predetermined. It really made me think of all the objective failures of my past and how I'm probably being judged horribly thus far if this is even remotely true

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Problem is there's still so much we don't know about this universe and ultimately life itself. Atheist and Religious people alike pretend they know the answer but really we don't know and possibly may never know. The hologram idea is pretty dumb though lol. Shit I remember awhile back I had some weird delusions and wondered what if life itself is a test and I'm here to gauge how I handle certain situations. What if everything that's happened to me and will happen in the future is predetermined. It really made me think of all the objective failures of my past and how I'm probably being judged horribly thus far if this is even remotely true
Calvinist doctrine within Protestant Christian Tradition actually does believe in predestination. It’s rejected by many, if not most christian denominations (due to the implications on free will), but it’s very interesting to learn about.

Anyhow, I don’t know anything about the universe and I know very little about life. Yet still, I am for certain that God exists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Deleted member 64493
god makes no sense. There’s no way there’s a god tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Lynxress and 4 others
god makes no sense. There’s no way there’s a god tbh
So what makes sense to you? If this world does not have a creator, very briefly explain the inception which makes sense in your head.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
So what makes sense to you? If this world does not have a creator, very briefly explain the inception which makes sense in your head.
Matter cannot be created or destroyed. The universe probably always existed in some way. There is no “creation”. Stuff changes forms. Big bang is an explanation of how our universe came about. When life is created, sperm and egg are brought about through meiosis which is division of a cell. The food and energy that the mother takes in to her body is metabolized and that is the matter that is converted into the newborn. No new material is created, it’s other matter(food/energy taken unto the body,egg) changing form. We can observe planets being formed so there’s no reason to think god made this one. There are billions of them. Our perception of time is that things have a beginning or end but einstein theory of relativity demonstrates that time is relative. time probably always existed as well.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and lemonnz
Matter cannot be created or destroyed. The universe probably always existed in some way. There is no “creation”. Stuff changes forms. Big bang is an explanation of how our universe came about. When life is created, sperm and egg are brought about through meiosis which is division of a cell. The food and energy that the mother takes in to her body is metabolized and that is the matter that is converted into the newborn. No new material is created, it’s other matter(food/energy taken unto the body,egg) changing form. We can observe planets being formed so there’s no reason to think god made this one. There are billions of them. Our perception of time is that things have a beginning or end but einstein theory of relativity demonstrates that time is relative. time probably always existed as well.
Matter can in fact be created and destroyed pending that total energy is conserved, but this is a nonstarter anyhow. Theory of relativity is also completely incompatible with the point of singularity. Every law of physics (including the conservation laws) breaks down at that point. Make it make sense why that is. Nonchalantly claiming that the universe and time probably always existed is funny. The whole point of this conversation is trying to understand how it all started—"It was always there" is not an answer and even muh science disagrees with you.

God is evil. If he were good, then I would have married Stacy by now. Since that hasn't happened. Then god is not good. Therefore god is evil.

• So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_
I never want to hear atheists utter another word from their whore mouths. Because you cucks love muh science so much, we will undoubtedly recruit you as lab rats in the soon to come Christian theocratic global order. Your suffering will be the reason for much innovation and prosperity in the health sciences. There will be a new renaissance era in the upcoming Christian theocracy, all thanks to your help.

Repent of your sinful and pernicious actions, convert to Christianity, and you will be spared. Resist and you will become a test subject.

✝️🙏🏻

P replace color

God is evil. If he were good, then I would have married Stacy by now. Since that hasn't happened. Then god is not good. Therefore god is evil.
My condolences

Bomp for Jesus

✝️🙏🏻

It’s the jews bro. That’s just part of their zionist scheme to control the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back