Imagine falling for the Anglo-Judaic “Irish aren’t White meme”

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
>highest R1B levels in europe
>highest rate of rare recessive traits (blue eyes, ginger hair, pale skin)
>separated by water from mainland Europe (unable to be touched by shitskins who cannot develop boats)

Anglos Kikes made up this propaganda to massacre the Irish via famines and other gay tactics prove me wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Debetro, aspiringexcel and 10 others
You’re still coping about this shit 🤣

Buddy, your looks and accomplishments are all that matter in this life. Not this nonsense. You’ll learn.

• +1
Reactions: Eblan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JohnBaza and 4 others
Lie about the Irish, lie about the Palestinians, if it’s coming out of a Jewish mouth then your first instinct should be to look for their ulterior motives.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, aspiringexcel, Use1ess and 3 others

Buddy, your looks and accomplishments are all that matter in this life. Not this nonsense. You’ll learn.
I’m just saying

>separated by water from mainland Europe (unable to be touched by shitskins who cannot develop boats)

Anglos Kikes made up this propaganda to massacre the Irish via famines and other gay tactics prove me wrong
niggas just dont want to see us win..

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I’m just saying
I’m saying that a black successful Tyrone is worth 1000 benefit scrounging white chavs in this life. IMO, this whole race thing has gotten way out of hand on a “Looksmaxxing” forum. Focus your energy on more important things. I’ve accepted that we won’t be able to change the Jews plans

I need to do this too.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and cromagnon
Ahhh the cope it's to strong

• +1
Being white is a state of mind

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aspiringexcel, Debetro and 2 others
Ahhh the cope it's to strong
I think whiteness is bullshit. But no doubt if there were a whitest group of people it would be the nordics then the irish

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
I’m saying that a black successful Tyrone is worth 1000 benefit scrounging white chavs in this life. IMO, this whole race thing has gotten way out of hand on a “Looksmaxxing” forum. Focus your energy on more important things. I’ve accepted that we won’t be able to change the Jews plans

I need to do this too.
I don’t care about race anymore I’m an absurdist but I had to get this off my chest

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I think whiteness is bullshit. But no doubt if there were a whitest group of people it would be the nordics then the irish
I agree that whiteness is bullshit but irish are not white beacuse of culture they're catholic

I agree that whiteness is bullshit but irish are not white beacuse of culture they're catholic
Genetics wise they would be the second whitest after Nordic’s

Correlation between race and absurdiam
I’m saying I don’t care about race anymore because I’m an absurdist and there’s no point

I think race realism is true but what I mean is I don’t really care or give a shit about it anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and psychomandible
I don’t care about race anymore I’m an absurdist but I had to get this off my chest
Absurdist thinking is just misunderstanding chaotic behaviour. Everything is governed by fundamental rules but small changes in input leads to drastically different outcomes which creates these philosophies. Interesting topic tbh.

Absurdist thinking is just misunderstanding chaotic behaviour. Everything is governed by fundamental rules but small changes in input leads to drastically different outcomes which creates these philosophies. Interesting topic tbh.
Absurdism is just not giving a shit because life is pointless so you might as well enjoy and embrace the absurdity

• Hmm...
Absurdism is just not giving a shit because life is pointless so you might as well enjoy and embrace the absurdity
There’s nothing absurd about life. You just don’t understand the things you need to understand.

Life can have meaning depending on your inputs.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
There’s nothing absurd about life. You just don’t understand the things you need to understand.

Life can have meaning depending on your inputs.
Objectively life is pointless there is no inherent meaning to life

• +1
Maybe we just don’t know enough to truly answer that.
Actually there are no objective facts in life

All that we know is that we know nothing

The point is everything we’ve observed so far points to a pointless existence

So embrace the pointlessness

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
  • +1
Actually there are no objective facts in life

All that we know is that we know nothing

The point is everything we’ve observed so far points to a pointless existence

So embrace the pointlessness
What have we observed for you to come to this conclusion ?

No objective facts ? So fundamental laws of science aren’t fact ?

No objective facts ? So fundamental laws of science aren’t fact ?
Prove they are objective facts

Yes the speed of light is blah blah blah

But is that really objective

No it’s subjective

We don’t know what the objective speed of light is because we can’t objectively quantify it

We have systems from subjective viewpoints that measure it

I literally don’t know how to articulate this it’s 2 am and I’m about to sleep

But do you undedstand

Prove they are objective facts

Yes the speed of light is blah blah blah

But is that really objective

No it’s subjective

We don’t know what the objective speed of light is because we can’t objectively quantify it

We have systems from subjective viewpoints that measure it

I literally don’t know how to articulate this it’s 2 am and I’m about to sleep

But do you undedstand
But we can quantify easier things to measure such as g on earth. Which is 9.8. We can test that. Or Newton’s Laws of motion.

Slight deviations from these fundamental constants would mean that we wouldn’t exist at all. Everything has been fine tuned for the creation of this universe: from the exact gravitational forces to keep earth in perfect orbit for survival to the spin of electrons underpinning magnetism.

But we can quantify easier things to measure such as g on earth. Which is 9.8. We can test that. Or Newton’s Laws of motion.

Slight deviations from these fundamental constants would mean that we wouldn’t exist at all. Everything has been fine tuned for the creation of this universe: from the exact gravitational forces to keep earth in perfect orbit for survival to the spin of electrons underpinning magnetism.
We can test it using methods made by humans who made it from a subjective viewpoint

Ughhhhhhhhhhh I can’t articulate it and I wanna sleep goodnight bud I’ll continue this tomofros

• +1
We can test it using methods made by humans who made it from a subjective viewpoint

Ughhhhhhhhhhh I can’t articulate it and I wanna sleep goodnight bud I’ll continue this tomofros
You know we use maths to form theories on all these things and then use tests to prove them. Are you saying maths is also subjective? Then everything breaks down.

• +1
Yea ok nigga so Ur the EU brand sfcel and not the Nazi brand DNR

Drawing lines in the sand over a pool of genetic traits when Chad is it's own race, beyond over :feelshaha:

Yea ok nigga so Ur the EU brand sfcel and not the Nazi brand DNR

Drawing lines in the sand over a pool of genetic traits when Chad is it's own race, beyond over :feelshaha:
Idc about chad faggot

times are changing we have loads of muslism and african coming here

You will never be white ( I'm curry btw)

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Whiteness tier list by ethnic origin:

S Tier: British Isles (Welsh, British, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish, Manx, Cornish)

A Tier: Benelux and Northwestern France on par with Baltics

B Tier: Scandinavians and Northern Germany on par with Slavs

Rest are not white.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

wait tf I tought you were @wsada for a min

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

lol who fucking cares man. maybe some english dudes said that 100 years ago but now a days nobody says irish arent white or gives 2 fucks about it

S Tier: British Isles (Welsh, British, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish, Manx, Cornish)

Rest are not white.
what about north indians. we are aryan :p

lol who fucking cares man. maybe some english dudes said that 100 years ago but now a days nobody says irish arent white or gives 2 fucks about it

Rest are not white.

The Irish are white, but there's some reasoning behind the idea that they have non-white ancestry. Many Irish, especially Munster Irish, have a significant amount of Western Hunter Gatherer (Cheddar Man) proto-Negroid DNA and low Neanderthal admixture. Notice how some of them have curly hair, negroid noses, and retro faces, which give them a somewhat depigmented octaroon look, although this isn't very common most Irish look like regular whites

Their looks or genetics wasn't the main reason tho. The main reason the Irish weren't historically considered white in the U.S. is that, around 100 years ago, only WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants), and Germanics, held positions of power in the US, and the Irish were seen as low-class laborers. They also mixed more with Blacks and Italian Guidos(Also viewed as ethnic minorities at the time). Over time, however, the Irish gained influence, through groups like the mafia and political organizations like Tammany Hall in New York, which was run by Irish Americans. In the UK, anti-Catholic and anti-Protestant sentiments, along with the Irish War of Independence and "The Troubles" in the 1990s, fueled anti-Irish attitudes. Some older English people still hold these views and the hardcore sfcel geezers in England and the US still hate the Irish, but most people under the age of 40 don't care about these things @widdi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back