imagine getting into a relationship as a sub chad

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
so many normies brag about muh rizz, muh LTRs when any women born after 2000 is a whore by default.

Just sit with any group of females, at school, at work, and listen to their conversations… utter suifuel.

Stories of wild sex, encounters, cheating… literally made me wanna puke.

You should practice being single and do whatever you want, while still maintaining good looks so you can use some random whore as a cum dump and move on.

I want love, to love too. But these feelings seem impossible to manifest these days with all these girls on contraceptives, nicotine, alcohol and inflated egos and god complexes.

They are incapable of love.

Life gets better. I’m a cortisolminned NEET with HTN face and I just play video games and workout on top of remote work, and get a slay once in a blue moon.

Life is good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Primalsplit, BeanletMogger and 6 others
Or pray for some unicorn virgin, usually not possible past high school or you have to opt for fat/ugly women.

As a man it’s cuck or be cucked world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
today at some online zoom meeting while waiting these 2 girls made me take the rice purity test, got something like 44, while they were in low 30s or even 20s.

These are young girls too, fresh graduates.

Just fucking lol.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
today at some online zoom meeting while meeting these 2 girls made me take the rice purity test, got something like 44, while they were in low 30s or even 20s.

Just fucking lol.
Uni grads?

Holy shit
Around that age they start becoming desperate for ltr
Just LTR a girl who got gangbanged by drug dealers inside an antique museum piece SUV bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
not reading

so many normies brag about muh rizz, muh LTRs when any women born after 2000 is a whore by default.

Just sit with any group of females, at school, at work, and listen to their conversations… utter suifuel.

Stories of wild sex, encounters, cheating… literally made me wanna puke.

You should practice being single and do whatever you want, while still maintaining good looks so you can use some random whore as a cum dump and move on.

I want love, to love too. But these feelings seem impossible to manifest these days with all these girls on contraceptives, nicotine, alcohol and inflated egos and god complexes.

They are incapable of love.

Life gets better. I’m a cortisolminned NEET with HTN face and I just play video games and workout on top of remote work, and get a slay once in a blue moon.

Life is good.
Or pray for some unicorn virgin, usually not possible past high school or you have to opt for fat/ugly women.
As a man it’s cuck or be cucked world.
today at some online zoom meeting while waiting these 2 girls made me take the rice purity test, got something like 44, while they were in low 30s or even 20s.

Just fucking lol.
Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Muh chads

Girls have body counts in high 100s do you really think they’re only fucking chads ? They’re ducking everything that moves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Haha imagine that !

Biggdink

How you ascended to htn?
Your life seems ideal, all the perks of being gl and doing whatever you want

How you ascended to htn?
Your life seems ideal, all the perks of being gl and doing whatever you want
growing my hair out, frauding height and doing few roid cycles etc... beforehand I was invisble MTN because I was skinny, wore flat shoes as a manlet and always buzzed my hair for muh convince

I got good coloring and pheno(according to site ratings and irl encounters), I still have few facial failos like crooked nose and slightly assymetrical jaw due to childhood injuries but I have not bothered with surgeries just yet.

its not super ideal, I have a mediocre job with bumfuck average income but I will not deny that its easy.