Imagine giving storms names like "Deshawn", "Tayshaun", "Gonzalo" and "Humberto"

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Yes, these are real storm names the US government came up with. They'll be used in the future.
I can only imagine, if the highlighted names became mogger hurricanes, white boomer MAGA supporters would start accusing the weathermen for "going woke", whereas liberals would take to Twitter demanding to change the names of the hurricanes because "giving destructive hurricanes names associated with people of colour would further associate minorities with violence".
What are your thoughts?

Names:

Study blackpilling ethnicel hurricanes. A bunch of PhD students asked a bunch of white redneck students which names were scariest. Of course they selected Omar:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 14262, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
The name lists rotate every 6 years, so the list used in 2020 would be used in 2026, for example.
Now imagine in 2026 when people see the following headlines on their computers:

And the following live aid concerts taking place:

"Live Aid 2026: Relief for Hurricanes Edouard, Gonzalo, Isaias, Omar and Deshawn starring Billie Eilish, Clairo, Joji, JPEGMAFIA, Tyler the Creator and 100 gecs"

"Hurricane Relief 2025: Relief for Hurricanes Humberto and Tayshaun starring ecco2k, Hatsune Miku and Bladee"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadrapist, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Boomercels upon hearing that Hurricane Isaias will mog them to hell:

@kjsbdfiusdf should we keep those names or give them scary names like Hurricane GigaChad? @CookiesAndCream

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
JFL why haven’t I heard of this? They included hispanic names damn white people trolling strike again :feelswhy: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
JFL why haven’t I heard of this? They included hispanic names damn white people trolling strike again :feelswhy: :forcedsmile:
Reckon Indian names would be added next?
Imagine if this became a reality:

If you think about it equality comes out of all this... giving storms a name from all respective races
That's true, but people would complain and say that this would strengthen the association with POC and violence.
If I had it my way, I'd make sure every ethnicity was represented, rather than just predominantly white boomer names like back in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
That's true, but people would complain and say that this would strengthen the association with POC and violence.
If I had it my way, I'd make sure every ethnicity was represented, rather than just predominantly white boomer names like back in the past.
Well said. Chad take

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well said. Chad take
Thanks. That's how I see it tbh.
But I can't help but imagine the wars between racist white MAGA boomers and liberals on Twitter if this happens:

Why are you so obsessed with names you fucking autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
I'm friends with an aspie (he's PSL 3.5, looks like a typical soyboy redditor) who is obsessed with the weather and wants to become a meteorologist. We've been good friends since high school and he talks about this kinda thing to me. I don't understand it well though, I have to admit.
Why are you so obsessed with names you fucking autist

I'm friends with an aspie (he's PSL 3.5, looks like a typical soyboy redditor) who is obsessed with the weather and wants to become a meteorologist. We've been good friends since high school and he talks about this kinda thing to me. I don't understand it well though, I have to admit.
Nah nigga you made like 10 or 15 threads about Indian names

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
hurricane ranjeet gupta

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Yes, these are real storm names the US government came up with. They'll be used in the future.
I can only imagine, if the highlighted names became mogger hurricanes, white boomer MAGA supporters would start accusing the weathermen for "going woke", whereas liberals would take to Twitter demanding to change the names of the hurricanes because "giving destructive hurricanes names associated with people of colour would further associate minorities with violence".
What are your thoughts?

Names:
View attachment 1375102
View attachment 1375103
View attachment 1375104

Study blackpilling ethnicel hurricanes. A bunch of PhD students asked a bunch of white redneck students which names were scariest. Of course they selected Omar:
View attachment 1375105
pablo

we’ve had so many hurricanes they ran out of names

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
we should do this to the stormfront fags too

@gamma whats good terrell

Thanks. That's how I see it tbh.
But I can't help but imagine the wars between racist white MAGA boomers and liberals on Twitter if this happens:

View attachment 1375149
Eh the racist white MAGA boomers have to deal with the fact dangerous storms have been predominantly white named and if they want it continued. Storms aren’t all that great.

And the liberals have to deal with the clear equality and representation we get from all of this. A key talking point of there’s.

All of this would just be an irrational shitshow :feelshaha:.

tho Shitshows can be entertaining and I will be entertained

• +1
Eh the racist white MAGA boomers have to deal with the fact dangerous storms have been predominantly white named and if they want it continued. Storms aren’t all that great.

And the liberals have to deal with the clear equality and representation we get from all of this. A key talking point of there’s.

All of this would just be an irrational shitshow :feelshaha:.

tho Shitshows can be entertaining and I will be entertained
I love watching chaos unfold jfl. Tbh I prefer the more diverse names.

My name even is on there, and so is my uncle's and cousins. I won't say which is which.

• +1
Reactions: Kylo
humberto

• +1
Humberto sounds like @kjsbdfiusdf name

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Xangsane
What do you mean black names? DeMarcus and T-bone are totally names white guy could have... in theory

What do you mean black names? DeMarcus and T-bone are totally names white guy could have... in theory
You're right bur we're talking about general association based off stereotypes. You don't see many full Japanese-origin people walking about with the name Deshawn. Right?

You're right bur we're talking about general association based off stereotypes. You don't see many full Japanese-origin people walking about with the name Deshawn. Right?
I'm gonna name my son DeMarcus Derreck ngl

• +1
booooooomp

@chaddyboi66 why the JFL react jfl

Hurricane Humberto :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Xangsane
AYO COME LOOK, THIS HURRICANE’S NAME IS HUMBERTO, NIGGA’S NAME IS REALLY HUMBERTO 💀
EC855F14 4AA6 4F53 A59D 655571864999
Youtube Meme GIF

@kjsbdfiusdf @FastBananaCEO @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
its over for humbertocels

• JFL
its over for humbertocels
2019 humberto mogs hard look at that length
More like humberto mogs the shit out of these hurricanecels and stormcels:

Kikocel, Lorenacel and Imeldacel all want a taste of Humberto's big fat hurricane dick that stretches from North Carolina to Iceland. Big fat Latino hurricane dick, no jelqing required. Jerrycel and Mariocel want to be Chadberto. It's over for hurricanecels if they're sub-Humberto

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and StrangerDanger
I'm writing this on October 23rd, 2021:

In 2025, Hurricane Humberto will mog the shit out of the entire continent of North America as a Category 6 gigamogger hurricane.

@chaddyboi66 why the JFL react jfl
Bruh I can't even imagine the reporters on the news warning people to take cover from Hurricane Deshawn or Humberto holy fuck :lul:.

View attachment 1375105
The only people that'd ever be spooked by a "Hurricane Omar" are people that don't like Muslims or are persecuted by Sunnis like Shiites

JFL @Albeacho @ToursOverBoyo2020 imagine a Hurricane Omar or Hurricane Yazid coming to get you :lul:

Hurricane Ali would mogg in size tbh and pass right over and be just fine for good people only being bad news for
jews GIF

tbh tbh.

The Jew fears

The Jew remembers what happened at the Battle of Khaybar

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Bruh I can't even imagine the reporters on the news warning people to take cover from Hurricane Deshawn or Humberto holy fuck :lul:.

The only people that'd ever be spooked by a "Hurricane Omar" are people that don't like Muslims or are persecuted by Sunnis like Shiites

JFL @Albeacho imagine a Hurricane Omar or Hurricane Yazid coming to get you :lul:

Hurricane Ali would mogg in size View attachment 1376495 tbh and pass right over and be just fine for good people -REMOVED FOR ANTISEMITIC COMMENT-

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
In 2019 at least they didn't have a problem pronouncing "Humberto" unlike "Isaias" in 2020:

BROOTAL namepill though:

I mean, look at the following images. Imagine in 2025/2026 when people open their computers and see THIS staring right in front of them:

The name lists rotate every 6 years, so the list used in 2020 would be used in 2026, for example.
Now imagine in 2026 when people see the following headlines on their computers:

View attachment 1375106View attachment 1375107View attachment 1375108View attachment 1375109View attachment 1375110

And the following live aid concerts taking place:

"Live Aid 2026: Relief for Hurricanes Edouard, Gonzalo, Isaias, Omar and Deshawn starring Billie Eilish, Clairo, Joji, JPEGMAFIA, Tyler the Creator and 100 gecs"

"Hurricane Relief 2025: Relief for Hurricanes Humberto and Tayshaun starring ecco2k, Hatsune Miku and Bladee"

When Isaias happened in 2020, racist boomers were REEing on Twitter:
Boomercels upon hearing that Hurricane Isaias will mog them to hell:

View attachment 1375128View attachment 1375131View attachment 1375132

White normies were LARPing about being unable to pronounce something as simple as "Isaias":

Also white normies LARPing about being unable to pronounce "Cristobal":

Hurricane Omar mogging the Caribbean in 2008:

Hurricane Jimena mogging Mexico in 2009. Note the incorrect pronunciation "jim mean nah" in this video:

Hurricane Jimena in 2015, mispronounced again, this time as "jim men ah":

Historic/retired hurricane names from past years. Note how they went from MILF-tier names in the 50s, 60s and 70s, to boomer-tier names in the 80s, 90s and 00s (JFL at "Hortense") and slightly more diverse names in the 10s.

JFL AT OLDCELS WHO COULDN'T KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE WHEN WATCHING HORTENSE MOGGING THEM TO THE GROUND BECAUSE THE MOGS FROM BERTHA, EDOUARD AND FRAN WEREN'T ENOUGH:

JFL THE BRUTAL MOG. NAMEMOG, SMVMOG, MONEYMOG, SLAYMOG. NOT EVEN A ROUND PRETTYBOY CATEGORY 4 MOGGER CAN SATISFY HORTENSE THE HAMBEAST:

Move over, Gilbert, Allen, Mitch, Floyd, and Lenny. Humberto, Gonzalo, Omar, Jimena, Deshawn, and Tayshaun will mog you to your graves. Poseidon will take care of you.

(why did I waste my time researching this pure autism, I'm slowly becoming like my aspie friend who wants to be a weatherman)

Last edited:
Who the hell gives names to storms, is this an American thing, here in my country we had plenty of disasters, storms, earthquakes, etc., but no one bothered to name them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back