Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
The ultimate chad life is beyond comprehension

If u ever get that look from any girl ur a mogger tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, not__cel and Darkeningstar
If u ever get that look from any girl ur a mogger
Then I have been mogger many times, my abused dog side does not trust that. I don't get it now anyway, so it doesn't matter.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
Then I have been mogger many times, my abused dog side does not trust that. I don't get it now anyway, so it doesn't matter.
How old are u now? Sound like a post prime chad like @MoggerChad probably an alt from him to returned

I still remember that nigga from the old days

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How old are u now? Sound like a post prime chad like @MoggerChad probably an alt from him to returned

I still remember that nigga from the old days
24, no alt

• Woah
Shit agepill that early??? Did u get fat what happened?

U shouldn’t be losing ur appeal at that age unless u were a cutecel and peaked at 14 with middleschoolers

• +1
Shit agepill that early??? Did u get fat what happened?

U shouldn’t be losing ur appeal at that age unless u were a cutecel and peaked at 14 with middleschoolers
Already written about it in many places in here and although it seems otherwise it bothers me to brag because it doesn't matter now, norwood (which I'm trying to improve) + poor mental health. I peaked at 15-19.
Also i was no chad

Last edited:
Already written about it in many places in here and although it seems otherwise it bothers me to brag because it doesn't matter now, norwood (which I'm trying to improve) + poor mental health. I peaked at 15-19.
Also i was no chad
If ur balding is really serious must be bad but even for a pretty boy 24 is too early to lose all the smv

Pretty boys age badly but even then it starts to slowly show after 25 doesn’t even mean you’ll be incel at 25 but each year you slowly lose appeal

To lose everything at just 24 u either went full on bald or became fat

• +1
The ultimate chad life is beyond comprehension

If u ever get that look from any girl ur a mogger tbh

Ellen degenerous with tits

If ur balding is really serious must be bad but even for a pretty boy 24 is too early to lose all the smv

Pretty boys age badly but even then it starts to slowly show after 25 doesn’t even mean you’ll be incel at 25 but each year you slowly lose appeal

To lose everything at just 24 u either went full on bald or became fat
Norwood 2-2.5 (more 2 right now), I cut off all social contact for a year and a half a few years ago, plus actual autism ("high functioning") and social problems

• Woah
He should avoid her because she is part of the Illumanit

He should avoid her because she is part of the Illumanit
He’s chad ofc he’d get with a woman his age not an old roastie

But these celebrities must have even higher standards due to abundance so if she’s so attracted to him she basically went full on devour chad mode he’s definitely a real chad

You can also see it’s real due to her widening her eyes and pupils which is something 100% subconscious

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep and gigell

But these celebrities must have even higher standards due to abundance so if she’s so attracted to him she basically went full on devour chad mode he’s definitely a real chad

You can also see it’s real due to her widening her eyes and pupils which is something 100% subconscious
Yeah but she has evil energy

• JFL

How old was Katy Perry in the video?

• +1
didnt she fucked a bbc

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
wide palette pilled