Read that

This Thread never was about HFD, only about FACE
height is cope indeed, i am 166 cm mexican and never had problems with girls
my face is above average makes it work

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
height is cope indeed, i am 166 cm mexican and never had problems with girls
my face is above average makes it work
Whatever i just hate it when Guys here try to justify Chicos lack of Forward Growth and Dimorphism with his HFD. That's mentally retarded.

2Ngk8Rpl
IMG 20211123 024519
Screenshot 20211114 150341 comandroidgallery3d
These men have peak facial masculinity ( 95+% percentile). They almost look like this simulation extreme.

Attachments 22

They could ALSO be 6ft4 wide framed like Chico. Subpar Dimorphism Is NEVER ideal and the fact Chico has an exceptional eye area and ratios only saves him from looking like a subhuman.

IMG 20211121 194510

Pnas1219361110fig01

Imagine the left of these FACES on this 95th percentile HFD. Gigachad. Instant Respect from Men and prime women instantly get Wet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Chico is too feminine facially. He is saved by his harmony, eyes and height.

When talking ONLY about Face near Total Masculinity is desired because it creates respect from other males aswell as raw sexual desire from women.

Prime chico is seen as LTR material by women and a weak pushover by other males.

The o pry morph w better Jaw is honestly the ideal Face

View attachment 1416238

View attachment 1416239
chico mogs him to oblivion he looks shit side by side with prime chic irl rating yes this guy probably does well but psl chico mogs him by atleast .3 in my books, current oldcel chico loses but prime chico mogs him by .3-5

• +1
Whatever i just hate it when Guys here try to justify Chicos lack of Forward Growth and Dimorphism with his HFD. That's mentally retarded.

View attachment 1416244. View attachment 1416245. View attachment 1416246.
These men have peak facial masculinity ( 95+% percentile). They almost look like this simulation extreme.

View attachment 1416247

They could ALSO be 6ft4 wide framed like Chico. Subpar Dimorphism Is NEVER ideal and the fact Chico has an exceptional eye area and ratios only saves him from looking like a subhuman.

View attachment 1416251
View attachment 1416250

Imagine the left of these FACES on this 95th percentile HFD. Gigachad. Instant Respect from Men and prime women instantly get Wet.
i think gandy is the closest to morph

• +1
didn't expect you to cope with height..
Height is a dimorphic feature. Doesn't mean it's an attractive one, but it makes people more masculine, just like a big nose, bald head, and caveman browridge.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and PubertyMaxxer
he's not 6'5. He looks 6 foot maximum, and let's be honest, he has more sex appeal than chico ever had
not true. chcico is. a fucking model who is extremely photogenic. we dont know how photogenic that tiktoker is since tiktokers always strive for the best angle and etc