Imagine how brutal it would be to actually be korean - caucasoid vs mongoloid skull IS BROOTAL

OP is a low SMV white guy trying to cope with hating Asian men. Sad.
I've already stopped the racebait shit on my end a while ago. But he is obsessed with asians. Whatever makes him feel better i guess 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
OP is a low SMV white guy trying to cope with hating Asian men. Sad.
and you are sucking asian cocks on this forum on a daily basis you fucking loser

imagine disregarding your own race and taking small chink dicks up your white ass its completely over for you anime loser

and you are sucking asian cocks on this forum on a daily basis you fucking loser

imagine disregarding your own race and taking small chink dicks up your white ass its completely over for you anime loser
I don't watch anime tho. You are just making things up. I bet an Asian guy cucked you.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I don't watch anime tho. You are just making things up. I bet an Asian guy cucked you.
can you read retard? im still with my first ever girlfriend that i met in 2016 you dumb rice loving virgin

can you read retard? im still with my first ever girlfriend that i met in 2016 you dumb rice loving virgin
I'm not a virgin. Keep projecting, buddy boyo. You are getting mogged by kpopmaxed Asian guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and buflek
I'm not a virgin. Keep projecting, buddy boyo. You are getting mogged by kpopmaxed Asian guys.
obviously you arent because you got fucked by a little yellow dick retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul:

obviously you arent because you got fucked by a little yellow dick retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul:
Your stories about your GF are just larp btw.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

I'm a very important person and I don't like your personality. You should go to picnic with some kids in your neighborhood, this will for sure, improve your personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Your stories about your GF are just larp btw.
god im not expecting some retarded white loser who takes asian dicks up his ass and mouth to have a high iq but i expected you to at least believe the countless of pictures i post as proof

god im not expecting some retarded white loser who takes asian dicks up his ass and mouth to have a high iq but i expected you to at least believe the countless of pictures i post as proof
You hired a prostitute to take pictures with you.

• JFL
  • +1
You hired a prostitute to take pictures with you.
yes now that you mention it, i have to admit i hired your mother for crack and she kept crying in my arms telling me how embarrassed she is of her chink loving son

yes now that you mention it, i have to admit i hired your mother for crack and she kept crying in my arms telling me how embarrassed she is of her chink loving son
Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hes secure in himself and his race. U clearly arent.

• +1
Hes secure in himself and his race. U clearly arent.
I will go to Kuckrea

How do u think it will go as a 6ft blonde light blue eyes pale skin HTN?

U think I’d slay/get a gf easily?

Would kuckreans wanna beat me up if they saw a girl with some blonde kid ?

I will go to Kuckrea

No one cares retard. U would be outnumbered by white women there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I will go to Kuckrea

You are 5'4 tho. Also why do you have to travel to Korea to get women? Plenty of Asian women live in the west. You won't slay easy there.

• +1
You are 5'4 tho. Also why do you have to travel to Korea to get women? Plenty of Asian women live in the west. You won't slay easy there.
So @Blkpill Godfather is a huge LARPer? That explains his behavior. When he responds to me, he is trying way to hard to be edgy. It comes off as desperate and cringe

Wtf I’m 6ft ???

Also why wouldn’t I slay easy there?

I’m the exact pheno fetish Asian women love and heightmog them all and extremely rare

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Wtf I’m 6ft ???

Also why wouldn’t I slay easy there?

I’m the exact pheno fetish Asian women love and heightmog them all and extremely rare
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
U will be height mogged in Korea. Your 5ft 4 inches. If ur that desperate for asian women, SEAmaxx like every other low value mayocels with yellowfever

• +1
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
U will be height mogged in Korea. Your 5ft 4 inches. If ur that desperate for asian women, SEAmaxx like every other low value mayocels with yellowfever
Nah they’re 5’8.5. I’m 6ft so will heightmog

And no man I wantsome cute fashionmaxxed light skin Korean girl

I deserve one for being blonde and light blue eyes

Why would they pick a Korean guy over meeee

Jealous of what? His spite and loneliness?
btw i had an asian foid cold approach me before and i straight up rejected her for her tiny little rice eyes

• WTF
Nah they’re 5’8.5. I’m 6ft so will heightmog

And no man I wantsome cute fashionmaxxed light skin Korean girl

I deserve one for being blonde and light blue eyes

Why would they pick a Korean guy over meeee
Now ur not even trying to be convincing 😅😅😅😅😅

btw i had an asian foid cold approach me before and i straight up rejected her for her tiny little rice eyes
Tales from Hyperborea

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Tales from Hyperborea
believe it or not i dont care. she approached me when i worked at my local gym. i never saw her again after this brutal rejection

Not at that height

I’m literally like gold to them

The moment an Asian girl is born she is genetically wired to dilute and bleach her genes as much as physically possible and find the whitest white she possible can.

The whitest white being blonde light blue eyes

= me

• Ugh..
They elected a president who's whole campaign was about appealing to incels lol cuck central.

I’m literally like gold to them

The moment an Asian girl is born she is genetically wired to dilute and bleach her genes as much as physically possible and find the whitest white she possible can.

The whitest white being blonde light blue eyes

= me
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

View attachment 1869258
Like imagine u not one of the 10 mogger koreans in the world. But you were an average korean like this guy. Imagine how brutal that would actually be. mongoloid skull and facial features is just an absolute abomination on men. no wonder their women wont fuk them
Pakis are not European stop the cope go tie a rope

you are ignorant bigot

small eyes are not bad, they can be beautiful depending on the shape :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and buflek
you are ignorant bigot

small eyes are not bad, they can be beautiful depending on the shape :owo:
dude fuck off. if you are into asian girls or think the average asians are attractive in any way, you arent blackpilled

asians literally have all the features we call death sentences on this forum

• Hmm...
dude fuck off. if you are into asian girls or think the average asians are attractive in any way, you arent blackpilled

asians literally have all the features we call death sentences on this forum
good looking people are still good looking, psl autismo doesnt make them less beautiful

Nana has top tier facial structure, she is a gigastacy there are no failos she is also tall and has super model body

Screenshot 2022 09 13 070749
18096533 134431853765423 845425644627034112 n
8vt9vr
92d85004e73112ab6153962ad7c4f63b
4527cca25ef614a5df985f4ba0fb91b3
271042150 420795499790441 8782784138885441283 n
18889177 2153661448193644 5917189655018602496 n
5e8ad54e09f5f92b756770cfdff69584
4   KEAvhXy

• +1