Imagine how it feels to have sex with pretty girl as a subhuman abomination

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
It will drive u insane unless u are bluepilled and retarded. How do u expect me to believe she didn’t do it out of pity? She probably thought I would go ER if she didn’t throw it back on me. If you’re a subhuman u should stay a virgin for life it’s much more better for you no reason to have sex no one will ever love u and sex is not in abundance for us so why become addicted to something u can not have. It’s like doing the last of all the heroin on earth and becoming addicted, u are putting yourself thru withdrawals for no reason and will leave yourself craving something u can never get. Having sex as a subhuman should be frowned upon I think I will be celibate the rest of my life, rich people like bill gates and elon musk were probably celibate and didn’t chase women so I will do the same because women are the downfall of men women make men weak and frail pussies.

Would any of u faggots even bother with skincare and all these other gay softmaxxes if it weren’t for women? Would u crack your skull open for a couple more mm forward growth if it weren’t for women? Women have made me become a little faggot, I literally spend 20mins putting my bb cream on, curling my lashes, putting on mascara, and styling my hair everyday plus wearing gay little high heel lifts in my shoes, all so I can get attention from women, it’s so disgusting absolutely sickening to think about, women have ruined men and made us gay little faggot bitches who dress up like fags and wear makeup, it’s disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 18153, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
men should return to their subhuman high T roots. forget about this metrosexual looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill, Deleted member 20679, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
men should return to their subhuman high T roots. forget about this metrosexual looksmaxxing
Tbh return to raping woman would be good, men spend too much time trying to win over women when we could be pumping kids into these bitches everyday and worry about advancing civilization instead of putting on makeup and lifts and skincare and gym all so we can impress some stupid Becky that will inevitably cheat one day.

Imagine cracking your own skull open to get laid as opposed to just committing rape, u have to be mentally deranged tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Just4Beast, Deleted member 18153 and 3 others
How do you get away with rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
You’re overthinking bro. Just fuck bitches it’s a really simple philosophy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19036 and chadtindermoney
You’re overthinking bro. Just fuck bitches it’s a really simple philosophy
It’s not nigga there is no point to fuck anyone as a subchad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
if you're normal-looking enough that men don't call you ugly, then you're just a bitch and blackpill dont apply to u pussy ass.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 18153 and rand anon
if you're normal-looking enough that men don't call you ugly, then you're just a bitch and blackpill dont apply to u pussy ass.
I got called ugly and fat by a guy in my class 3 years ago

You are wrong. Muh dik >>>
Nigga there is no point, why try to get laid as a subhuman when every time u do get laid it’s like the equivalent of winning lottery? It will never be sustainable for subhuman to get laid may as well just rot instead of wasting time playing dress up and talking to surgeons all in an effort to get some ltb to fuck u god I feel bad for any sub5 that try’s to get laid wasting Their pathetic little life away when they could be a famous inventor or explorer or something but they decide to spend their time getting 5 different osteomy and wearing makeup to cope with being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Nigga there is no point, why try to get laid as a subhuman when every time u do get laid it’s like the equivalent of winning lottery? It will never be sustainable for subhuman to get laid may as well just rot instead of wasting time playing dress up and talking to surgeons all in an effort to get some ltb to fuck u god I feel bad for any sub5 that try’s to get laid wasting Their pathetic little life away when they could be a famous inventor or explorer or something but they decide to spend their time getting 5 different osteomy and wearing makeup to cope with being ugly
30000 word essay no one will read vs. Muh dik>>> :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
30000 word essay no one will read vs. Muh dik>>> :what:
Do u know what it feels like to be a subhuman with every falio in the book and a penis that can’t even get hard during sex?

• +1
ur just retarded and infected by psl male gaze shit, a stacy can legit be attracted to you cause ppl are humans and not psl robots looking after the same male model copy template face. just be her type or whatever, ur overthinking it and prolly has a small cock

• +1
also stop thinking about her you abused fucking dog, go fuck some bitchss

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 19036 and GetShrekt
ur just retarded and infected by psl male gaze shit, a stacy can legit be attracted to you cause ppl are humans and not psl robots looking after the same male model copy template face. just be her type or whatever, ur overthinking it and prolly has a small cock
Are u saying women aren’t psl robots lol cope they all are slutty whores only care about psl, I am never going to find love

also stop thinking about her you abused fucking dog, go fuck some bitchss
I only want her if I were to fuck another one my dick wouldn’t be able to get hard I’m comfortable with her now tho so she’s only one that gets my hard

Bro I can see you mentally deteriorating thread but thread. Put the phone down, and go outside bro. Go make some money bro, go hardmaxx bro tbh

Bro I can see you mentally deteriorating thread but thread. Put the phone down, and go outside bro. Go make some money bro, go hardmaxx bro tbh
I will hardmaxx soon, might sign up for doordash this week and try to make some money

accept the harsh truths and fuck some bitches. muh love muh this bullshit is not existant on 2022. scream fuck this world and get topless girls

accept the harsh truths and fuck some bitches. muh love muh this bullshit is not existant on 2022. scream fuck this world and get topless girls
Why would I fuck bitches if I can’t do it whenever I want? That’s like getting addicted to drugs and then becoming a criminal thief cuz u can’t afford to buy them, sex as a subhuman will turn u into a rapist

• +1
Why would I fuck bitches if I can’t do it whenever I want? That’s like getting addicted to drugs and then becoming a criminal thief cuz u can’t afford to buy them, sex as a subhuman will turn u into a rapist
thats why u need to learn self control

rape maxx

• JFL