Imagine if i took adderrall

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
I'm in top 5% in grades in my Uni with 10% attendance and doing late minute assignments
imagine if I took adderall fuaaaaaaaark what a god i'd become.
@Tony

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'm in top 5% in grades in my Uni with 10% attendance and doing late minute assignments
imagine if I took adderall fuaaaaaaaark what a god i'd become.
@Tony
Why the fuck didn't u @ me u ogre
I have a 4.0 GPA rn it's so easy. Incel IQs on suicide watch

Why the fuck didn't u @ me u ogre
I have a 4.0 GPA rn it's so easy. Incel IQs on suicide watch
I was gonna tag u tbh
incels need to buy new brains so they can make easier money and get plastic surgery tbqh

I was gonna tag u tbh
incels need to buy new brains so they can make easier money and get plastic surgery tbqh
Plastic surgery is cope. What matters is passing on ur genes and incel genes have no use in the world unless their recessive Chad genes come together to create a Chad.

Honestly this forum should be for the genetically blessed only

Plastic surgery is cope. What matters is passing on ur genes and incel genes have no use in the world unless their recessive Chad genes come together to create a Chad.

Honestly this forum should be for the genetically blessed only
That's why I need to be modded.
I have big influence add that to your influence and we can make a new forum jfl.

• +1
That's why I need to be modded.
I have big influence add that to your influence and we can make a new forum jfl.
Me as well. Sarge copes with saying people who don't ask to be modded are good mods. Jfl no they're no-ambition, passive beta males that are inactive, terrible leaders

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Me as well. Sarge copes with saying people who don't ask to be modded are good mods. Jfl no they're no-ambition, passive beta males that are inactive, terrible leaders
IKR, everywhere I go i want to become the leader, it's like i see a group of people walking and I feel like going and telling them to stop and listen to this wise info.

• +1
IKR, everywhere I go i want to become the leader, it's like i see a group of people walking and I feel like going and telling them to stop and listen to this wise info.
Part of that is our NPD. Other part is actually being charismatic and a good leader lol. As if soft losers who don't wanna be modded are the optimal choice. Lol. That's why is site has a lot of problem.s

• +1
  • +1
My aunt called my a psycho because I didn't cry at my grandfathers' funeral, I kinda felt sad though.
Lol. I don't cry unless it directly relates to me. Ie I broke my nose or am sad.

• +1
Lol. I don't cry unless it directly relates to me. Ie I broke my nose or am sad.
fuaaaaaaaaark imagine breaking your nose, getting a deviated septum and then nasal base hypertrophy and then turning into a perma nigger after you tan this summer.

• +1
fuaaaaaaaaark imagine breaking your nose, getting a deviated septum and then nasal base hypertrophy and then turning into a perma nigger after you tan this summer.
Holy shit lol. I'd visit taka ryos adoptive father Barry eppley and hopefully get a reduced price rhino

• +1
Holy shit lol. I'd visit taka ryos adoptive father Barry eppley and hopefully get a reduced price rhino
PROMO CODE: taaaaakaryooo

Username: takacel
Password: Barry eppleyyyyyy
Your password contains unaccepted characters. Your password must not include the name of the Lord himself.

• +1
Your password contains unaccepted characters. Your password must not include the name of the Lord himself.
Ah shit hang on lemme change it
Password:rate my morph 123

• +1
this thread is a literal conversation between you two

she thought it was my cock but my glock very hard

ch0.mp4