Imagine if men could induce refractory period on command...

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
It will be truly ogre for femalecels then :feelsthink:

Someone invent a pill for this asap.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
There already are pills like this
What's it called?? I need to get on it asap.

I was born to do greater things than think about femalecels :feelsez:

What's it called?? I need to get on it asap.

I was born to do greater things than think about femalecels :feelsez:
Just Google stamina enhancing sex pills. Saw em in a shop once (inb4 don't b stupid those don't work) and I tried one and holy shit I was an animal lol

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Just Google stamina enhancing sex pills. Saw em in a shop once (inb4 don't b stupid those don't work) and I tried one and holy shit I was an animal lol
Friend I'm talking about a pill that will remove all sexual desire. Something that mimics the refractory
period where you don't want to even look at a femalecel.

Friend I'm talking about a pill that will remove all sexual desire. Something that mimics the refractory
period where you don't want to even look at a femalecel.
O I thought you meant u want the refractory period to be reduced. Honestly the only thing that does that is constant fappin or castration

O I thought you meant u want the refractory period to be reduced. Honestly the only thing that does that is constant fappin or castration
Imagine if we got together and invented a pill for this. Could literally save incel lives and make bank doing it. :feelsthink:

Imagine if we got together and invented a pill for this. Could literally save incel lives and make bank doing it. :feelsthink:
Yeah it would be niche market maxing. All the incels and old fuckers who aren't good with women would come running tbh.

Or even just one pill before a night out if you're worried about cheating on ur gf or something

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Happy7

Refractory period is cope. What do you even need penis for?

Sure I'll have sex but I get erect thinking about cuddling the most and feeling her warm hands wrapped around me.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
View attachment 4709

Refractory period is cope. What do you even need penis for?

Sure I'll have sex but I get erect thinking about cuddling the most and feeling her warm hands wrapped around me.
Yeah I don't even want sex I just wanna looksmax and have a bitch show me signs of attraction

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
It wouldn't be over for women.
Cucks still wouldn't take them