reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Smells like the Mumbai sewers

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Environment*

Environment*

Cope if that was enviroment you would see the average rural villager being this good looking it's genetic luck

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and 2peasinapod
I don't think he looks good

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, 2peasinapod and Deleted member 1680
The dude is a gigamogger
Ridiculously good bone structure, but invisible to girls.
A North Indian with slightly worse facial features and bones will get more female attention

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, CopingCel, toolateforme and 2 others
Ridiculously good bone structure, but invisible to girls.
A North Indian with slightly worse facial features and bones will get more female attention

This dude mogs north indians to the gas chambers and back this dude is like 99.999999999 percentile for a curry you can't mog nature's perfection

View attachment 145509

This dude mogs north indians to the gas chambers and back this dude is like 99.999999999 percentile for a curry you can't mog nature's perfection
You don't understand, someone like this guy who has worse bones but is above average for an indian, will get more female attention than that coal skinned Indian you posted
Screenshot 20191024 163142

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Zygos4Life
You don't understand, someone like this guy who has worse bones but is above average for an indian, will get more female attention than that coal skinned Indian you posted
View attachment 145510

Dude pls tell me your shitting me the first mogs this dude to the gas chambers and back it's not even funny the dudes harmony is ridilous it's perfection his eye area could use some but that jaw and projecting zygos mogs this dude into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
View attachment 145510
Ngl he looks like shit. The only reason girls like him is because he is statusmaxxed and also Idk any girls who like him

View attachment 145510
I don't think it matters in eyes of western women both are still indian.

Imagine a curry having this

Attachments

• E7979773-84EA-4A13-BC45-79D7ED40DAA9.jpeg
    E7979773-84EA-4A13-BC45-79D7ED40DAA9.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 10
I don't think it matters in eyes of western women both are still indian.
The guy I posted despite being worse look in psl terms due to nct and just general bone mass will get more attention than in the op

The guy I posted despite being worse look in psl terms due to nct and just general bone mass will get more attention than in the op

COPE cope cope

OP is coping hard. Probably has the same skin colour as this coal burner too.

The women who will go for an indian when it comes to dating won't care about skin color in the first place I think.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
OP is coping hard. Probably has the same skin colour as this coal burner too.

He mogs your lineage more so than hitler gassing the jews your entire family wishes it could look like this

What difference does it make white skin isn't some cheat code

Not possible without right genetics
1 in a million salludon got insanely lucky it’s like winning the billion dollar lottery

The women who will go for an indian when it comes to dating won't care about skin color in the first place I think.

No one does they care about bone structure
1 in a million salludon got insanely lucky it’s like winning the billion dollar lottery

Salludon isn't even curry he's middle eastern their is a difference

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Mateusz74
he is pakistani not middle eastern

I swear he said he's turkish maybe i'm confusing him for the wrong guy but i swear he said he was turkish

No one does they care about bone structure

Salludon isn't even curry he's middle eastern their is a difference

He's Paki, you retarded fuck. Keep crying, why don't you?

Good bones but I dont know if girls will like him, girls go for prettyboys not ultra masculine caveman

I swear he said he's turkish maybe i'm confusing him for the wrong guy but i swear he said he was turkish
He never said He is turkish.

Nah cus there are some Indians with light colored skin and good harmony such as this guy who are utter mogging machines. High likelihood white girls will still find him attractive
Screenshot 20191024 165145

Screenshot 20191024 165342

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
needs alar base reduction, but i agree he is very GL

Good bones but I dont know if girls will like him, girls go for prettyboys not ultra masculine caveman

Dude the coping on these forums is just ridiculous a top 99.999999 percentile is called unwanted

Calm down bro it was honest mistake

Nah, as soon as you admit only light-skinned curries have some smv. Your jungle critter has no chance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Dude the coping on these forums is just ridiculous a top 99.999999 percentile is called unwanted
Idk bring him to white girl I just dont know the female nature tbh cuz I'm not female

Nah, as soon as you admit only light-skinned curries have some smv. Your jungle critter has no chance.

Keep crying your entire family lineage wishes it could look this good
Idk bring him to white girl I just dont know the female nature tbh cuz I'm not female

He's indian most likely he would refuse race mixing

There is a difference between having top tier bones and being attractive to females, those two aspects kind of overlap but not fully, dont underestimate the smv penalty shitskin has

• +1
There is a difference between having top tier bones and being attractive to females, those two aspects kind of overlap but not fully, dont underestimate the smv penalty shitskin has

The coping on these forums the mental gymnastics continues to amaze me

• JFL
I can see that he has a very good bone structure but dark skin is a failo in India. Doesn’t matter how good ur bone structure is. The people there would choose a light skinned recessed person over this guy anyway. I’ve seen the discrimination against darker skinned curries with my own eyes

The mother fucker wishes he could look this good no cum skin cope for your subhuman bones
Whatever makes you sleep like a baby

In before you buy into the bob vagene bullshit hahhahahahahahahhaha jfl most the time they are very fucking race segregationist
I can see that he has a very good bone structure but dark skin is a failo in India. Doesn’t matter how good ur bone structure is. The people there would choose a light skinned recessed person over this guy anyway. I’ve seen the discrimination against darker skinned curries with my own eyes

Hmmmmmmm discrimination is lack of chad skin colour means nothing like legit nothing bones are everthing no skin colour for your bones
Whatever makes you sleep like a baby

Whatever makes you suck white cock at night

In before you buy into the bob vagene bullshit hahhahahahahahahhaha jfl most the time they are very fucking race segregationist
rare? are you joking?

Hmmmmmmm discrimination is lack of chad skin colour means nothing like legit nothing bones are everthing no skin colour for your bones

Whatever makes you suck white cock at night
Jfl at this sperg, I don't suck white cock. I'm just well aware of how fucked Indians are in the dating market

Jfl at this sperg, I don't suck white cock. I'm just well aware of how fucked Indians are in the dating market

Indians are fucked cause of bones you fucking retard they don't care about fucking skin colour in before cherry picked tinder data

Indians are fucked cause of bones you fucking retard they don't care about fucking skin colour in before cherry picked tinder data
Indians are fucked because of skin colour AND bones.
The only Indians who do well are the ones with light skin colour (I.e. not coal black like the guy you posted) and Caucasian bones

Indians are fucked because of skin colour AND bones.
The only Indians who do well are the ones with light skin colour (I.e. not coal black like the guy you posted) and Caucasian bones

Caucasian bones ? what kind of horse shit is this bones are bones you can have good looking bones of any pheno in fact we all have the same genetics it's just variation that creates subtle differences we don't know which genes create attractive faces but it really just is the luck of the draw i will say this though if you think the average white man is some sort of a chad lite you need to have a reality check