Imagine if this guy leanmaxxed and got a tan. Fatcel is volcel.

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
My fat becky sister left swiped him on bumble and screenshotted him bc she thought he was the most truecel of all truecels she's seen on old. But what she doesn't know is that she left swiped on a gigachad.

Screenshot 20211102 024552
IMG 20211102 024559

Screenshot 20211102 024617
FaceApp 1635821462029

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, Nick.Harte, SoundnVision and 14 others
FaceApp 1635821538839
FaceApp 1635821564590
FaceApp 1635821590507

Looksmatched

Did you actually make a tinder just for that?
No, that's my sister's account. She dmd me these pics and said he was the ugliest guy she's seen.
I had to leanmaxx him to prove she was missing out and that she swiped left on a guy that could become a model if he leanmaxxed.
She got so upset.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member and 2 others
No, that's my sister's account. She dmd me these pics and said he was the ugliest guy she's seen.
I had to leanmaxx him to prove she was missing out and that she swiped left on a guy that could become a model if he leanmaxxed.
She got so upset.
why she got upset

She got so upset.
Oh shit, makes sense now

true

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
why she got upset
Because she swiped left on what could be a gigachad. I showed her the leanmaxxed pics of him - she only swipes right on prettyboys and relentlessly chases after them irl.

She's overweight as sin and could have nabbed overweight Zach Cox while he struggles with 1 match a month. If he was leanmaxxed she sure as hell wouldn't get his attention.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 23558, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
The most ironic thing is that she exclusively chases after toned prettyboys with good collagen.
You should morph her leanmaxxed to at least have a chance with them

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mik
Still she swiped left on chad.
potential chad

women caring about genes is kind of cope, this guy obviously has good genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Slob, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
Imagine if those chads ran away from her after seeing her irl tho
Some would still clap, mfs are too horny. Would still be a signal to start cutting

potential chad

women caring about genes is kind of cope, this guy obviously has good genes
He does but women want arm candy to carry around. Normies would dismiss him as a truecel but psl autists would see potential in him.
Also do you think women want to be bouncing up and down on a fat naked belly during sex, or have a man's fat naked belly slap against their ass during sex?
They'd much rather have six pack abs slap against their ass while doing doggystyle.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9670
Some would still clap, mfs are too horny. Would still be a signal to start cutting
Would those chads commit to a fat becky? Or would she need to leanmaxx

She really is only attracted to Zach Cox types but she legit swiped left on fat Zach Cox.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mik and Deleted member 9670

She really is only attracted to Zach Cox types but she legit swiped left on fat Zach Cox.
what have her boyfriends looked like?

they mog her?

Chads don’t even commit to the better looking ones. Idk why some females feel entitled to the top percentile of the men tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Your sister is a whore and i will rape her (in FIFA 12)

Chads don’t even commit to the better looking ones. Idk why some females feel entitled to the top percentile of the men tho.
why are incels here feeling entitled to stacies :feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Mik
JFL you must send that comparison to her and blackpill her on the fatpill, she’ll have a breakdown she left swiped a potential Chad :feelshaha:

But yeah, even being that fat we can see jawline definition + he has good features and a good hairline. Potential mogger under that fat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 9670
JFL you must send that comparison to her and blackpill her on the fatpill, she’ll have a breakdown she left swiped a potential Chad :feelshaha:

But yeah, even being that fat we can see jawline definition + he has good features and a good hairline. Potential mogger under that fat
I did dm her the leanmaxxed pics. She had a literal breakdown over text.

Also should I send her these pics?
FaceApp 1635825021683
FaceApp 1635825044868
FaceApp 1635825116956
FaceApp 1635824927381
FaceApp 1635824902217

This is the type of guy she'd go for
FaceApp 1635825113722

As a former fatcel who indeed looks like a poundsop version of this guy I can definitely tell you volcel is fatcel.

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Would you consider him a Chad?
FaceApp 1635824927381
FaceApp 1635825044868

Also they want to feel good about themselves that a hot guy cares about them just like in those self insert wattpad fics.

• JFL
Reactions: Mik
me with leanmax, lip lift, and skin care

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Xangsane
This is why the blackpill should be kept hush. So many normies and incels who could ascend and make competition worse for us

survival of the fittest and if you’re dumb and lazy enough to be fat you deserve to take Ls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This is why the blackpill should be kept hush. So many normies and incels who could ascend and make competition worse for us

survival of the fittest and if you’re dumb and lazy enough to be fat you deserve to take Ls
how long did your minox shed last?

How do you do the leanmaxx in faceapp?

since when did you have a sister jfl