🪄 Imagine If This MAGIC LOOKSMAXING SOFTWARE EXISTED! (CLICK ON THIS THREAD)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.
Imagine a software, in which you can either...
  • Upload a digital 3D model of your skull (acquired by a doctor)
  • Get a 3D scan of your skull yourself with your phone
  • Upload pictures of people (Even AI-generated human images) and get a 3D scan of their skull.

One can then press a "beautify" button and it would basically fix your skull (Just like how FaceApp can enhance your face) Not only that, but it also shows a comparison between before and after and also has a list of ALL modifications done on the beautified skull, what surgeries to get, and even prints out a plan for the surgeon to see so all you have to do is show it to the surgeon and he or she will do it for you.

One could literally know exactly how to rid themselves of all skull-based flaws.

The best thing about this? One can create this with current technology!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Feliezzx, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
  • Upload pictures of people (Even AI-generated human images) and get a 3D scan of their skull.

View attachment 2589303

One can then press a "beautify" button and it would basically fix your skull. Not only that, but it also shows a comparison between before and after and also has a list of ALL modifications done on the beautified skull, what surgeries to get, and even prints out a plan for the surgeon to see so all you have to do is show it to the surgeon and he or she will do it for you.

One could literally know exactly how to rid themselves of all skull-based flaws.

If High IQ users give a chance they can built it

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
create it so i can fix my incel tier nigger skull

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, 5'7 zoomer, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others

View attachment 2589303

One can then press a "beautify" button and it would basically fix your skull (Just like how FaceApp can enhance your face) Not only that, but it also shows a comparison between before and after and also has a list of ALL modifications done on the beautified skull, what surgeries to get, and even prints out a plan for the surgeon to see so all you have to do is show it to the surgeon and he or she will do it for you.

you should take credit for the idea b4 someone else does

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I was just thinking about this, it should be doable soon with the recent advances in AI. And I hope so cause there's no way I'm ever posting my face here.

I was just thinking about this, it should be doable soon with the recent advances in AI. And I hope so cause there's no way I'm ever posting my face here.
We all know mm's make differences, so why rely on something that might show wrong when we have better tech, ct scan editing aka in 3d software is already available. And you could probably simulate flesh ontop of it.

this is definitely possible but aside from programming knowledge it also takes lots of knowledge about the subject of perfect skull potential. other problems are the self scanning and uploading images, as to actually create an accurate “perfect” skull, you will need a lot of images which is hard to get off images online, or it will take a lot of time to do it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
this is definitely possible but aside from programming knowledge it also takes lots of knowledge about the subject of perfect skull potential. other problems are the self scanning and uploading images, as to actually create an accurate “perfect” skull, you will need a lot of images which is hard to get off images online, or it will take a lot of time to do it yourself.
The biggest problem would be creating morphs achievable with surgery

The biggest problem would be creating morphs achievable with surgery
well, if you already have a morph and analyze that morph with the best potential of it using ratios, theres probably a way to figure out which surgeries are best. thats why i said perfect skull potential, as not everyone can get the same perfect skull, but at least get close somehow someway.