IMAGINE LITERALLY BEING BORN IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
That'd be me

If you're white and first world country you should be doing something else other than rotting here
Your life has endless possibilities

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Beetlejuice, chadrone96 and 6 others
STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
STFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok taco seller

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Marsiere214
cope 50 IQ subhuman central Africans have more sex in a week than this entire website will in 2 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, gamma, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Cope bro brazilians told me south brazil is first world

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6403 and Adriana Lima
cope 50 IQ subhuman central Africans have more sex in a week than this entire website will in 2 years
As if sex with baboons is the peak of life
Come on you guys act like you've been starving for sex for years

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
As if sex with baboons is the peak of life
Come on you guys act like you've been starving for sex for years
nigga stfu I didnt even read what you wrote

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
imagine saying this while living in chico nation

If you live in a first-world country and you don't fuck, you are a fakecel. women are more liberal and easy in rich countries

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, turkproducer and gamma
If you live in a first-world country and you don't fuck, you are a fakecel. women are more liberal and easy in rich countries
More like if you don't fuck in 1st world country, you're ugly

Girls in the west want only look and status, instead in poor countries a lot of rich subhumans can betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and turkproducer
women are more liberal and easy in rich countries
what a fucking irony. more liberal with chadlite +

htn and below are begging some 4 psl becky to go on a date with them

average american works at McDonald's while they try to pay off student loan

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
3rd world countries mog. First world countries foids are all chad only whores. Also phags and trannies everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Costner
3rd world countries mog. First world countries foids are all chad only whores. Also phags and trannies everywhere.
in the third world it is about money. If you have money, a car or an apartment you have at your disposal all the hottest women willing to suck your cock. If you are poor in the third world it is over you can only fuck with subhuman women

in the third world it is about money. If you have money, a car or an apartment you have at your disposal all the hottest women willing to suck your cock. If you are poor in the third world it is over you can only fuck with subhuman women
In 1st world it’s chad or incel.

I was born in a relatively poor country and now i live in a first world country, i want to go back home as soon as i can

Third world countries have an identity and personality that you can't find in any place in the world especially nowadays. Wherever you go in the first world it's all the same in the urban areas, full of new cars that look the same, skyscrapers, people with suits, everything looks almost robotic and identical