Imagine living in the british empire at its peak

G

Gosick

Kraken

must have had insane status as a british noble back in the day. jfl at how a tiny island can conquer that much land.

mogs the roman empire

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amnesia, Vvvvxxxx, Lev Peshkov and 13 others
Mongol empire mogs both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 9380
imagines me

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko, Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 7866
wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
View attachment 724271

must have had insane status as a british noble back in the day. jfl at how a tiny island can conquer that much land.

mogs the roman empire
The empire was only really good if u were high class lower class whites were stuck in factories slaving away in mines or having to enlist in the army, the middle class faced issues of their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, AbandonShip, sytyl and 1 other person
did it

now what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
A successful empire because the Brits were big on installing democracy and law in these lands..

The Spanish leaned heavily on religious authority to rule their natives that is why South America and the Philippines are complete shitholes even to this day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, owlofathena and 6 others
Anglo master race

but it doesnt mog the romans

we conquered shitskins, the romans conquered civilizations

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Good_Little_Goy
0D5C8793 7AF9 43CD B36A 2964CEB599EF

@goat2x @youngmaxxing @Golang

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 7866
B
British Empire owned more land than the goook empire
British empire conquered India, the weakest and cucked nation on earth, and a few native american/tribal african places, and Ireland, probably the strongest place they conquered tbh

Meanwhile Mongols conquered the Persians, incredibly powerful empire, the fucking Chinese, who had the greatest civilization the world had ever seen at that point, and the Polish-Lithuanian and Hungarian kings who were also incredibly powerful

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Spierdolony, Gargantuan, sytyl and 1 other person
The english still basically control the planet, its the most common language on the planet, english people are in every hemisphere, they still have their talons in the culture of every developed nation. Other empires were big and powerful but the english just changed the entire planet permanently. I dont know how any single country will ever again have that incredible power.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6723, owlofathena and 3 others
What we did in India was amazing tho

20k Anglos ruled, lived and maintained order over 300m curries in the Raj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
What we did in India was amazing tho
20k Anglos ruled, lived and maintained order over 300m curries in the Raj
"we did?"

lmao you didnt do shit. Your ancestors were probably diseased low class beggars living in the slums of London while rich nobles milked India dry. Their life wasnt much better than the life of a curry back then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6723, stuckneworleans and 4 others
"we did?"

lmao you didnt do shit. Your ancestors were probably diseased low class beggars living in the slums of London while rich nobles milked India dry. Their life wasnt much better than the life of a curry back then
based

B
British empire conquered India, the weakest and cucked nation on earth, and a few native american/tribal african places, and Ireland, probably the strongest place they conquered tbh

Meanwhile Mongols conquered the Persians, incredibly powerful empire, the fucking Chinese, who had the greatest civilization the world had ever seen at that point, and the Polish-Lithuanian and Hungarian kings who were also incredibly powerful
The reason behind Britain’s success and Spain’s decline is they avoided fighting other powers who could harm them not just that but up into ww2 to harm Britain you needed a navy that could match the British navy that was the best in the world. Unlike other European powers they left their colonies mostly to do as they wanted while they took resources. the empire may have lasted longer if not for the war with Germany which pushed Britain harder than they thought it would

Last edited:
Anglo master race

but it doesnt mog the romans

we conquered shitskins, the romans conquered civilizations
The third riech mogged you guys because they were free from cuckery unlike you guys who are gave away your empire/country because you didnt want to make peace.

churchill is the biggest cuck in history

The reason behind Britain’s success and Spain’s decline is they avoided fighting other powers who could harm them not just that but up into ww2 to harm Britain you needed a navy that could match the British navy that was the best in the world. the empire may have lasted longer if not for the war with Germany which pushed Britain harder than they thought it would
if the U.S werent bailing the brits out in WW2, Britain wouldnt have stood a chance against the Nazis.

if the U.S werent bailing the brits out in WW2, Britain wouldnt have stood a chance against the Nazis.
The US did not offer help out of kindness they saw ways to weaken both great powers while enriching themselves, even without US help the Soviets would have defeated Germany instead.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
The US did not offer help out of kindness they saw ways to weaken both great powers while enriching themselves, even without US help the Soviets would have defeated Germany instead.

Total bullshit,

Had Hitler not split his army groups and ordered the delay at kiev, the USSR would have fell. And even if the soviets repelled the german offensive, the lend lease allowed them to sustain themsevles. They would have likely sued for peace, the soviets wouldnt have been able to make all the way to berlin without the germans fighting 2 fronts and the lend lease.

• Hmm...
Reactions: penis3
Total bullshit, I thought you were a history major? what jew was your professor?

Had Hitler not split his army groups and ordered the delay at kiev, the USSR would have fell. And even if the soviets repelled the german offensive, the lend lease allowed them to sustain themsevles. They would have likely sued for peace the soviets wouldnt have been able to make all the way to berlin without the germans fighting 2 fronts and the lend lease.
Germany did not have the capability to defeat the soviets this is obvious, without US involvement the defeat will be delayed by 3 years at most but I see a Soviet victory in best case for Germany ceasefire.

• +1
Reactions: penis3
What with basically 0 niggers and crime duebto string police

Amazing security due to powerful military

String powerful leader (I assume we are talking about King George times)

Really Hugh gdp per capita

And string economy with a free market

Ideal

Then rithchikd arrived and ruined England. America. Germany. And most importantly to me my country (Russia)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Gosick
What with basically 0 niggers and crime duebto string police

Amazing security due to powerful military

String powerful leader (I assume we are talking about King George times)

Really Hugh gdp per capita

And string economy with a free market

Ideal

Then rithchikd arrived and ruined England. America. Germany. And most importantly to me my country (Russia)

We need 4th Reich to start up in Russia brother. The west is a lost cause but Russa has hope

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Germany did not have the capability to defeat the soviets this is obvious, without US involvement the defeat will be delayed by 3 years at most but I see a Soviet victory in best case for Germany ceasefire.
you didnt refute my points where I mentioned how they could have.

Keep crying for High t Romans
Screenshot 20201011 021048 DuckDuckGo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Roman empire got cucked diversity/multiculturalism hence why it collapsed.

So did the British in a way actually

Now that I think about it, 3rd reich was the most uncucked empire
The Third Reich had the most potential of any Empire because it's belief in hypo genetics we would have all been Chad if they won World War 2 but they didn't so we rott on this forum.

It’s sad how they have fallen.
Allowing the immigrants to do all that stupid shit.
I read when the first mutiny occurred in British India and Muslims and Hindus killed British tourists, women children etc mostly
Brit soldiers came and punished everyone there

they sewed pigskin onto Muslims and hung them and buried them with pigs and they made Hindus eat cow meat and made the high caste Hindus lick feet of low caste Hindus, got them whipped by low caste Hindus, and then hung and buried to demoralize them.

This created peace of 100 years.

tbh if it weren’t for WW1 and WW2 then Britain would still be thriving today.
They went bankrupt due to those wars and gave up their colonies as it was expensive to maintain.

in all honesty, all the troublemaking Muslims in the UK should be treated like that
Give them pig blood transfusions and sew pigs nose on their face, cut their arms & legs and sew pig limbs. Then deport those bodies back to their country of origin
This will create long term peace.

they’re destroying the UK and they see kindness as weakness.
why do you think Russia and China don’t have this problem of Islamic extremism, it’s because they don’t give a fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Gosick
It’s sad how they have fallen.
Allowing the immigrants to do all that stupid shit.
I read when the first mutiny occurred in British India and Muslims and Hindus killed British tourists, women children etc mostly
Brit soldiers came and punished everyone there

they sewed pigskin onto Muslims and hung them and buried them with pigs and they made Hindus eat cow meat and made the high caste Hindus lick feet of low caste Hindus, got them whipped by low caste Hindus, and then hung and buried to demoralize them.

This created peace of 100 years.

tbh if it weren’t for WW1 and WW2 then Britain would still be thriving today.
They went bankrupt due to those wars and gave up their colonies as it was expensive to maintain.

in all honesty, all the troublemaking Muslims in the UK should be treated like that
Give them pig blood transfusions and sew pigs nose on their face, cut their arms & legs and sew pig limbs. Then deport those bodies back to their country of origin
This will create long term peace.

they’re destroying the UK and they see kindness as weakness.
why do you think Russia and China don’t have this problem of Islamic extremism, it’s because they don’t give a fuck
wow, pretty insightful post man. That was a ton of information I had no clue about. I need to reed up more about this stuff. @Gaia262 is this really true?

If indians/muslims were killing tourists like that then I guess it was no surprise why the reprisals were hash af

Last edited:
  • +1
wow, pretty insightful post man. That was a ton of information I had no clue about. I need to reed up more about this stuff. @Gaia262 is this really true?

Have no idea of what his plans were

However it would be fleeting, people need to understand that not everyone can be "chad" as its all relative. Think of market economics.

If you increase the supply of attractive people their value goes down.

Suddenly a 6 pack means nothing now you need an 8 pack. No different when a country just prints money it becomes worthless ( e.g.German hyperinflation after ww1)

Russian women are mostly attractive but theres so many that you would have russian "stacies" being a waitress, being a receptionist , handing out leaflets.

Whereas that same Russian "stacy" girl in India or the middle east would be worshipped. As these countries produce ugly ass women so thr supply is low.

The rationale for you wanting everyone to be chad is flawed bro. Develop your self and understand its competition.

• +1
Reactions: Raax and Gosick

However it would be fleeting, people need to understand that not everyone can be "chad" as its all relative. Think of market economics.

Suddenly a 6 pack means nothing now you need an 8 pack. No different when a country just prints money it becomes worthless ( e.g.German hyperinflation after ww1)

Russian women are mostly attractive but theres so many that you would have russian "stacies" being a waitress, being a receptionist , handing out leaflets.

Whereas that same Russian girl in India or the middle east would be worshipped. As these countries produce ugly ass women so thr supply is low.

The rationale for you wanting everyone to be chad is flawed bro. Develop your self and understand its competition.
wtf lol

Whereas that same Russian "stacy" girl in India or the middle east would be worshipped. As these countries produce ugly ass women so thr supply is low.

lol I quoted the wrong post

• JFL

If indians/muslims were killing tourists like that then I guess it was no surprise why the reprisals were hash af
^
Read the recapture and retribution part

I did my research on history in high school and learnt interesting things.

^blown by cannons to pieces

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl