Imagine living like this (all Chads/ chadlites who are wageslaves u need to moneymax asap)

R

rocoveron007

Silver
Most of you are in your early 20s moneymax asap

InShot 20230612 123120349
Screenshot 20230612 121938 Instagram
Maxresdefault
IMG 20230612 124039 174

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, nope, BoredPrince and 8 others
No thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
He makes money off red pill copers Chad doesn't need to maks money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, BoredPrince, subhuman incel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and midlatinocel
Novelty goes away after a few months and then its mid

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Respalier and Deleted member 8758
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, lordfrodo and Deleted member 8758
Jeremy Meeks had woman sending money to him just for existing greycel
Roasties now he ate the moneymaxxing pill and is banging models all over the globe

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 28916
It's all commercial.
Supplement companies are paying him to pretend to live this lifestyle, and he has to roid to sustain it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 28883 and 3 others
Doesn't hedonistic pill get him? Slaying n living that lifestyle doesnt get boring?

Slaying n living that lifestyle doesnt get boring?
Wageslaving and coming home to your ugly wife doesnt get Boringh?

Nothing lastes forever but his life is still 99 percentile

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lightskinbengali, rocoveron007 and 1 other person
Wageslaving and coming home to your ugly wife doesnt get Boringh?

Nothing lastes forever but his life is still 99 percentile
idk, most rich ppl still workcel hard n do these slaying/travelling thing as enjoyment, not as lifestyle

Roasties now he ate the moneymaxxing pill and is banging models all over the globe
He got engaged to a billionaire woman he didn't do anything money found him not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: ascension, 0hMan, Graham and 1 other person
Its what it is
Its nice lifestyle but idk about advertising this lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: OCDisneyChad

This is the reality i live across so its hard to accept the lifestyle above

Attachments

• 1686555657944.png
    1686555657944.png
    516.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, AsGoodAsItGets, aspiringexcel and 2 others
No moral faggery or anything of course many celbriyy and sport player also live ike this

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
No thanks. I want to play video games and listen to political and conspiracy podcasts all day alone. With the occasional lay

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, cvzvvc, Deleted member 26633 and 12 others
No thanks. I want to play video games and listen to political and conspiracy podcasts all day alone. With the occasional lay
Conspiracy podcast like...?

if you are not shekelmaxxing already, you are an absolute fucking moron and you need to kys immediately

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Doesn't hedonistic pill get him? Slaying n living that lifestyle doesnt get boring?
Who is saying to do it while year doni ones or twice a year but like a fucking king that's the point

idk, most rich ppl still workcel hard n do these slaying/travelling thing as enjoyment, not as lifestyle
True but he slays more stacies in that one month than any one here could ever slay in there whole life

He got engaged to a billionaire woman he didn't do anything money found him not the other way around
But people do things people get rich if not him someone else must be living like a Chad slaying stacies and working hard

Jeremy Meeks is not representative of the entire chad's population, using him as a some proof is a sophism, other chad models were sued in the past and they didn't receive money or anything from some "fans".
Not to mention that there are many dudes in prison who are facially chad and don't receive money neither.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, nope, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Honestly, I'd actually really want this, but you need money just to sit around all day.

I'm a moron, so I just work min wage jobs and live with my parents though.

Jeremy Meeks is not representative of the entire chad's population, using him as a some proof is a sophism, other chad models were sued in the past and they didn't receive money or anything from some "fans".
Not to mention that there are many dudes in prison who are facially chad and don't receive money neither.
Very true

Honestly, I'd actually really want this, but you need money just to sit around all day.

I'm a moron, so I just work min wage jobs and live with my parents though.
Work is needed to slay and live like top tier bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Graham
Work is needed to slay and live like top tier bro
Unfortunately there is an underclass of ugly average people like myself that have to work the shit jobs.

Theres probably a Stacy out there that has some plants that I helped prepare / dispatched.

Unfortunately there is an underclass of ugly average people like myself that have to work the shit jobs.

Theres probably a Stacy out there that has some plants that I helped prepare / dispatched.
Brutal so looksmax simultaneously

Ngl his gf is not even gl

What do you play?

These guys are all so carbon copy lol his name could be david de las morenas or andrew tate and you wouldn't know the difference

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
How is Scamdrew Tate even chad by any means lmao

How is Scamdrew Tate even chad by any means lmao
Lmao I didn't even realize this wasn't Tate. All these fucks r the same

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc

That’s very relatable. It’s a pity that the Jews have put the squeeze on the cost of all essentials, essentially preventing even this from being achievable.

animal_farm_propaganda__boxer_s_motto_by_danibeez_d65ed28-350t.jpg

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
That’s because he went viral

He trafficked weapons in order to survive before

That’s because he went viral

He trafficked weapons in order to survive before
If you saw his previous mug shots he wasn't looksmaxxed but it was inevitable that he would make more money than me doing nothing anyway