Imagine not being a Nazi

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Fascism is unironically the only way to keep female hypergamy in check. Plus killing Jews means your daughters won’t have to learn about anal sex and have drag queen story hour in elementary school.

Goebells was a subhuman incel who LDAR until he met Hitler (PBUH) and nazimaxxed. There is currently no incentive for women to settle down anymore. We need a purge of degeneracy. I pray Hitler (PHUB) will come back down to earth from heaven one day and save us all.

2AC7C828 D565 4C99 A063 4E9B725881E6

2D5FD2E5 D302 4A89 8B38 35413A92EAE1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, thecel, PrisonMike and 3 others
Too much internet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Somalipirate, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Aryans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Zeta ascended
I'm somewhat knowledge about ((them)) but does their homecountry have degeneracy?

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing
Just Führermax bro

I feel depressed everytime when I remember how Turkey refused to be the ally of Germany during the war
hitler was going to offer to turkey a large part of Greece and the two countries could easily beat Russia together and regain their greatness before ww1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BadaBing
Germany is full of immigrants
Israel? Yes it’s very degenerate. Jews are mentally ill and want to spread their degeneracy around the world. They hate Europe, they hate whites, they hate tradition, they hate orthodox Christianity most of all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and BadaBing
Israel? Yes it’s very degenerate. Jews are mentally ill and want to spread their degeneracy around the world. They hate Europe, they hate whites, they hate tradition
It is what it is

My great grand father helped blow up nazis in the war

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, MusicMaxxingMidget, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, stuckneworleans, Finalchad and 1 other person
I’d rather not. They’d kill me

No stormfrontcelling for face

It is all so tiringly unfunny.

I could be the next hitler if you want but if you’re not white you’re out

Nazis were not really as cool as they seem and they were pretty wacky.

Fascism is unironically the only way to keep female hypergamy in check. Plus killing Jews means your daughters won’t have to learn about anal sex and have drag queen story hour in elementary school.

Goebells was a subhuman incel who LDAR until he met Hitler (PBUH) and nazimaxxed. There is currently no incentive for women to settle down anymore. We need a purge of degeneracy. I pray Hitler (PHUB) will come back down to earth from heaven one day and save us all.

View attachment 390294
View attachment 390296
Im baffled how hitler was always talking about "the stronger survive the weaker die" then he gets this gay alien and makes him minister of nazi propaganda and one of his closest associates

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and sandcelmuttcel