Imagine not being a sexual selection mogger

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Look at this bird
FB442273 D5E1 41CF A4A7 C2BD5C867248

He's all brown. He struggles to survive, needs to blend in with the dirt to not get eaten by predators. He's an ugly mother fucker as a result.

Now take a look at this chad bird
D5A357A6 9B52 4E34 A2F3 289F39859358

Feathers are so fluffy and colourful and shit. He's such a well adapted mogger that he doesn't give a fuck that everyone can see him, let them mire. Faggots.

His feathers may not be very water proof but it doesn't matter. He btfo all smooth fleather fags easy. When its raining, he's slaying prime bird pussy while brown bird is waging trying to find worms in the rain:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
never began for shitskin birdcels :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 9801 and 7 others
Prob quite true

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
If that birdcel could type, he'd be posting on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13626, MoggerGaston and 6 others
His bright colors make him an easier target to get eaten you low IQ autist

Think he's saying he doesn't care.

Similar to chadlads with their extreme RTT, and low IQ, makes them more likely to die young doing stupid shit, or die due to some reason around not having a high enough income, but they still do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member, Cope and 1 other person
That's the point. He's so strong and good at surviving that he doesn't need to hide.

Did you read my post stealth coper?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Think he's saying he doesn't care.

Similar to chadlads with their extreme RTT, and low IQ, makes them more likely to die young doing stupid shit, or die due to some reason around not having a high enough income, but they still do it
Blue eyes are more likely to go blind but it's better looking. It's a brag. Look how colourful I am, it hurts me but I'm still so much better than you regardless.

• Woah
That's the point. He's so strong and good at surviving that he doesn't need to hide.

Did you read my post stealth coper?
Low IQ, keep coping thinking I wouldn't capture that bird, put him in a cage, and make him LDAR for the rest of his life.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and forevergymcelling
Blue eyes are more likely to go blind but it's better looking. It's a brag. Look how colourful I am, it hurts me but I'm still so much better than you regardless.
I think MOST characteristics, certainly those that are male demographic, have been proven to be less healthy than the opposite.

Definitely all link to earlier death (a Chad does stuff in his life, like flying, bungee jumping, bareback anal threesomes, which can cause death, whereas a basement incel rotting online has fewer possible causes of non natural death)

Low IQ, keep coping thinking I wouldn't capture that bird, put him in a cage, and make him LDAR for the rest of his life.
Catch one then. He'll just fly away and shit on your car.:feelskek:

• Woah
I think MOST characteristics, certainly those that are male demographic, have been proven to be less healthy than the opposite.

Definitely all link to earlier death (a Chad does stuff in his life, like flying, bungee jumping, bareback anal threesomes, which can cause death, whereas a basement incel rotting online has fewer possible causes of non natural death)
Yeah, males usually are selected for excessive traits. Excessive dick length, excessive jaw size, excessive height etc.

The point is that it's flashy and impressive to look at to our animal brains.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
I just did, he rots in my living room and will die soon cuz I don't feed him :lul:
You cope hard for sexual selection moggers while your genes will die because chad is just like that colourful bird while you're that brown uninteresting bird.

Oh, look at me! I bought a bird from the pet store! Look how superior I am to that bird!:soy:

• Woah
You cope hard for sexual selection moggers while your genes will die because chad is just like that colourful bird while you're that brown uninteresting bird.

Oh, look at me! I bought a bird from the pet store! Look how superior I am to that bird!:soy:
I didn't buy the bird, I literally caught him outside my window. Keep crying for me thinking that I'll ever feed him.

Chad's genes will never reproduce because he will die from drug overdose due to the party lifestyle. Every Chad does this, you are low IQ.

Yeah, males usually are selected for excessive traits. Excessive dick length, excessive jaw size, excessive height etc.

The point is that it's flashy and impressive to look at to our animal brains.
Maybe the shift to oofy doofys is better for men then, as women aim to select men with bottom 10th to 40th percentile in as many characteristics as possible, Chad's will be hit hard.

That might be why the Chad's in London looked so stressed and tormented idk.

Meanwhile foids are competing to get the guy with the most mediocre traits possible. If a foid has a guy with slightly below average height, slightly below average bideltoid, slightly stupid dress sense, then she can be sure her friend needs to find a guy with those AND slightly below average salary and slightly below average Maxila projection

I just did, he rots in my living room and will die soon cuz I don't feed him :lul:
Why would u want an innocent bird to die? Just cos he's pretty?

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 17791
Maybe the shift to oofy doofys is better for men then, as women aim to select men with bottom 10th to 40th percentile in as many characteristics as possible, Chad's will be hit hard.

That might be why the Chad's in London looked so stressed and tormented idk.

Meanwhile foids are competing to get the guy with the most mediocre traits possible. If a foid has a guy with slightly below average height, slightly below average bideltoid, slightly stupid dress sense, then she can be sure her friend needs to find a guy with those AND slightly below average salary and slightly below average Maxila projection
That would result in humans becoming ET looking mofos.

It's ultimately good for humanity I think.
A8227717 6B46 4855 84CE 939F95DCBB0B
Imagine everyone looking like this.

• Woah
He's recessed you autist, he needs BSSO
He's not recessed jfl. He just has a gigantic brain giving him a straight forehead. He's perfect.

• Woah
That would result in humans becoming ET looking mofos.

It's ultimately good for humanity I think.
View attachment 1679455
Imagine everyone looking like this.
Honestly I can't decide I it's good for humanity.

What I am noticing is the smartest white Fuckers I know are single.

The best white physique guys I know are single.

Most white Chad's I know are single (but am sure they get ONS loads).

I call out whites cos curry, ethnic, and rice regardless get paired up by arranged marriage (or quasi arranged in case of rice).

This regression to the mean defo has positives, but I'm not sure it's good for humanity bhai...

He's not recessed jfl. He just has a gigantic brain giving him a straight forehead. He's perfect.
That's his hair you blind autist, he looks like a FtM tranny

Honestly I can't decide I it's good for humanity.

What I am noticing is the smartest white Fuckers I know are single.

The best white physique guys I know are single.

Most white Chad's I know are single (but am sure they get ONS loads).

I call out whites cos curry, ethnic, and rice regardless get paired up by arranged marriage (or quasi arranged in case of rice).

This regression to the mean defo has positives, but I'm not sure it's good for humanity bhai...
Yeah most people are single. Our environment is very different from what we evolved to live in.

It's called behavioural sink. We're far too crowded. 90%+ of the developed world live in urban environments now.

• Woah
Yeah most people are single. Our environment is very different from what we evolved to live in.

It's called behavioural sink. We're far too crowded. 90%+ of the developed world live in urban environments now.
Do u believe that any guy, except the truest if trucels, CAN be in a relationship though? And I mean with a decent foid, not like a land whale.

In my experience I know pretty much any girl would LTR me, but no girl would ever ONS me, I suspect therefore it's same for all men, which is why I don't get artists here complaining that girls won't Date or get into a relationship with them

Do u believe that any guy, except the truest if trucels, CAN be in a relationship though? And I mean with a decent foid, not like a land whale.

In my experience I know pretty much any girl would LTR me, but no girl would ever ONS me, I suspect therefore it's same for all men, which is why I don't get artists here complaining that girls won't Date or get into a relationship with them
I think most people can betabuxx. Women usually decide to marry their looksmatch when they reach the wall.

There is rarely much sexual attraction though.

• Woah
Based thing about nature is that you can rape:feelshah::soy:

@Birdcell mirin feathers

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Blessed to be asexual

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Rate my asexual ass in this pic
PXL 20220429 23674017 42