Imagine not being mulatto/light skin black in 2023

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • The biggest slayers in all the dating shows in recent times have been mulatto/light skin black.
  • I just started watching too hot to handle and guess what? 3 out of the 5 women on the show are literally fighting for a chance with the mulatto bad boy.
  • Two white men are fighting over one blonde and the dark skin black guy is incel on the show lmao.
  • Holy shit the dark skin black guy became the jester of the group and one girl straight up told him that she prefers light skins over dark skins haha
  • Us dark skins should know our place in society and stop embarrassing ourselves on dating shows especially when superior light skin bad boys are present @whiteissuperior @Racky @justgetacutbro @Blackgymmax @tyronelite @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 91609 AM

Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 92046 AM

• These are the two biggest slayers on love island UK this year. The women couldn't stop commenting on how good they looked.
  • As usual the white men came second and the dark skin blacks would have been borderline incel without the black women on the show lol.
3542515_Screen_Shot_2023-07-22_at_9.25.43_AM.png
Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 92647 AM

• The Biggest Slayer from Too hot to handle GERMANY. Yes, GERMANY was also mulatto. He had 3 out of the 5 girls fighting over him and he later chose 1 girl and impregnated her after the show lol.
  • Luckily there was no dark skin black man to embarrass himself, but there was a dark skin black woman and guess what? She was incel/femcel lmao - the jokes write themselves atp.
Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 93649 AM
Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 93716 AM

Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 93955 AM

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 9.25.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-22 at 9.25.43 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Chadeep, Amexmaxx and 23 others
Dark skin black men are like the forgotten middle child. They receive hate and neglect. They are faced with adversities but ultimately it is they who win because of the BBC pardox.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, DelonLover1999, Chadeep and 9 others
Who else were incel?
Whitney from love Island doesn't seem incel

Dark skin black men are like the forgotten middle child. They receive hate and neglect. They are faced with adversities but ultimately it is they who win because of the BBC pardox.
Yeah dark skins can run niche BBC game irl but not on a national dating show lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 29155, thereallegend and 4 others
Who else were incel?
Whitney from love Island doesn't seem incel
She is. Medhi hated her but stayed with her. Zach did not like her. Locham is also just biding his time currently to coast to the finals. She's the clown of the villa lol

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
She is. Medhi hated her but stayed with her. Zach did not like her. Locham is also just biding his time currently to coast to the finals. She's the clown of the villa lol
So given the chance they'd go with white girls

Also at Ella who was with ouzy but he went we with a white girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and fogdart
The rarity and uniqueness of the light skin will always appear as a novelty, still looks uncanny. I’ve noticed the thirst for white bitches these mulattos has is superior to the pajeet, no doubt in 2 generations the descendants will be white passing to such a degree you would never believe they had black grandparents or great grandparents.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
light brown skin is ideal on every ethnicity (for males)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, Chadeep, LampPostPrime and 2 others
I am lucky to be mulatto passing, Allah gave me the omnipotent BBC and im going to use it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Ethniframementalcel
  • The biggest slayers in all the dating shows in recent times have been mulatto/light skin black.
  • I just started watching too hot to handle and guess what? 3 out of the 5 women on the show are literally fighting for a chance with the mulatto bad boy.
  • Two white men are fighting over one blonde and the dark skin black guy is incel on the show lmao.
  • Holy shit the dark skin black guy became the jester of the group and one girl straight up told him that she prefers light skins over dark skins haha
  • Us dark skins should know our place in society and stop embarrassing ourselves on dating shows especially when superior light skin bad boys are present @whiteissuperior @Racky @justgetacutbro @Blackgymmax @tyronelite @PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 2334171
View attachment 2334175

• These are the two biggest slayers on love island UK this year. The women couldn't stop commenting on how good they looked.
  • As usual the white men came second and the dark skin blacks would have been borderline incel without the black women on the show lol.
View attachment 2334184

• The Biggest Slayer from Too hot to handle GERMANY. Yes, GERMANY was also mulatto. He had 3 out of the 5 girls fighting over him and he later chose 1 girl and impregnated her after the show lol.
  • Luckily there was no dark skin black man to embarrass himself, but there was a dark skin black woman and guess what? She was incel/femcel lmao - the jokes write themselves atp.
View attachment 2334196View attachment 2334197
View attachment 2334201

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
The “lightskins” here look kinda dark. Are they mixed or just lighter skinned blacks? If only I was born with green eyes:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LampPostPrime, mulattocel and 6 others
Not to be confused with curry colouring
curries are ugly but light brown is ideal on them as well. if youre anything darker its a failo unless you have tyson beckford tier bones and light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 29155, fogdart and 1 other person
curries are ugly but light brown is ideal on them as well. if youre anything darker its a failo unless you have tyson beckford tier bones and light eyes
What do you think of East African/habesha light colouring?

IMG 0785

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Bout time to hop on kojic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Blackgymmax and BrahminBoss
Dark skin blacks usually do decent on these shows.
In the previous season of too hot to handle,
Every girls were fighting for this guy

And he is fully black.

I watched a little of love island uk and usa, and troughout the shows, dark skins black men weren’t struggling at all. But darkskins women in each seasons had the shorter hna dof the stick.
They can do really good and it’s not as drastic as you try to paint it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, tyronelite, Racky and 5 others
The “lightskins” here look kinda dark. Are they mixed or just lighter skinned blacks? If only I was born with green eyes:feelswhy:
Yeah the heat made them darker I ask my freinds abt this and he said theh been tanning in the Island that’s why the mullatos are darker now

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 29155, thereallegend and 2 others
View attachment 2334411
And he is fully black.

I watched a little of love island uk and usa, and troughout the shows, dark skins black men weren’t struggling at all. But darkskins women in each seasons had the shorter hna dof the stick.
Black guys don’t struggle but it’s hard and painful for us to see how brutally mullatos SMV mogg us.

It’s prob what ethnics feel when they see us mogging them brutally in SMV. I despise all niggers who breed white women for this reason they are purposely ruining our SMV by creating mullatos

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Deleted member 29155 and fogdart
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Looks234, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
View attachment 2334411
And he is fully black.

nigel is brown skin - looks darker when he tans in the sun but he is not dark skin - there is a difference between light skin, brown skin and dark skin blacks
Screen Shot 2023 07 22 at 120821 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 28691 and fogdart
i hate my genes

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 29155 and fogdart
But but Gym is cope bro!

Then why are all of them on roids or at least fit?

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and Deleted member 29155
nigel is brown skin - looks darker when he tans in the sun but he is not dark skin - there is a difference between light skin, brown skin and dark skin blacks
View attachment 2334476
Most blacks are brownskin, and can achive any way if not too much sun

Yeah dark skins can run niche BBC game irl but not on a national dating show lol.
Yup just picked up 10 bottles of skin bleach

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LampPostPrime, Kamui and 5 others
View attachment 2334476
What's the difference between light skin brown skin and dark skin

What's the difference between light skin brown skin and dark skin
One looks like actual pitch black
The other actually looks like brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 29155
love island is for retards.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and fogdart
View attachment 2334171
View attachment 2334175

View attachment 2334184

View attachment 2334201

this is well known in the west, lightskin/ brown is mogger af, as long as decent face and body.

shit is gonna send @Chadethnic101 to psyche ward

legit

most white male these days find black men more attractive than white males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and fogdart
29B85A56 E2A3 428B 9963 A2A4E5437BE3

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
View attachment 2334476

Looks like Trey Songz

is that physique attainable natty you think ? damn

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Looks like Trey Songz

is that physique attainable natty you think ? damn
oh yeah it's attainable natty especially if you're black, but he's an influencer so he could be fake natty for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
View attachment 2334171
View attachment 2334175

View attachment 2334184

View attachment 2334201

Jfl, the dark skinned dude was also jestermaxing in the previous season of THTH.
There’s definitely a pattern.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and fogdart
The Biggest Slayer from Too hot to handle GERMANY. Yes, GERMANY was also mulatto. He had 3 out of the 5 girls fighting over him and he later chose 1 girl and impregnated her after the show lol.
View attachment 2334201
Tbf this dude only attracted the Beckies of the group. Tobi, the Moritz Hau lookalike Chad got the Stacies

• Hmm...
Tbf this dude only attracted the Beckies of the group. Tobi, the Moritz Hau lookalike Chad got the Stacies
As far as I remember Tobi got Stella and i don't think she's a Stacy. She's HTB imo. You can't tell me Stella girl is a Stacy, maybe stacy in Mumbai. Also she literally took a naked shower with a horse faced rat looking normie and the cuck Tobi took him back lol
Screen Shot 2023 07 23 at 10533 PM
Screen Shot 2023 07 23 at 10558 PM

Stella is on the same level as Emily. If anything Emily fogs cos she's blonde and looks more feminine
Screen Shot 2023 07 23 at 10910 PM
Screen Shot 2023 07 23 at 11014 PM

As far as I remember Tobi got Stella and i don't think she's a Stacy. She's HTB imo. You can't tell me Stella girl is a Stacy, maybe stacy in Mumbai. Also she literally took a naked shower with a horse faced rat looking normie and the cuck Tobi took him back lol
View attachment 2336396View attachment 2336397

Stella is on the same level as Emily. If anything Emily fogs cos she's blonde and looks more feminine
View attachment 2336402View attachment 2336403
Yeah I didn't mean legit Stacy. That's why I said Stacy of the group. He got Sophie too.

Emily looks pretty haggard

Us dark skins should know our place in society and stop embarrassing ourselves on dating shows especially when superior light skin bad boys are present @
whiteissuperior
@whiteissuperior @
Racky
@Racky @ J @justgetacutbro @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brutal. Lol Ik of one of the models too JFLLL,

But yeah brutal mullato pill frfr I think I told y’all my experiences with getting mogged by mutts jfl

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back