Imagine not having a mustache

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

It shows you are a man, clean shaven is for girls and little boys. Instantly gives you respect from other men, it signals you are a man and thus should be treated as such and not mocked as if you are a little boy who is clean shaven. Long hair + mustache + (optional but ideal) tall = mogger, i had this very combo couple years ago, but i was simply missing the height, if you are tall it becomes insanely mogger. Still, regardless of hair, mustache mogs, a proper manly mustache, not the gay shit some people do.
Face it, i know most of this forum is a bunch of 15 year olds with 2 hairs on their chest who can't grow a proper mustache and that's because you aren't a man. The mustache demands respect.

r/bleach - a cartoon of a person with long hair and a mustache

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, The Grinch and framemoggerr
I can’t grow a good one :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
It shows you are a man, clean shaven is for girls and little boys. Instantly gives you respect from other men, it signals you are a man and thus should be treated as such and not mocked as if you are a little boy who is clean shaven. Long hair + mustache + (optional but ideal) tall = mogger, i had this very combo couple years ago, but i was simply missing the height, if you are tall it becomes insanely mogger. Still, regardless of hair, mustache mogs, a proper manly mustache, not the gay shit some people do.
Face it, i know most of this forum is a bunch of 15 year olds with 2 hairs on their chest who can't grow a proper mustache and that's because you aren't a man. The mustache demands respect.

r/bleach - a cartoon of a person with long hair and a mustache
I like to grow mine out and pretend I’m a cowboy 🤠

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and truthhurts
strict parents lol:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and truthhurts
Cope more, super Mario

Clean shaven is male gaze cope. Women love facial hair on men and it increases sex appeal the same way big boobs increase it on women

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Clean shaven is male gaze cope. Women love facial hair on men and it increases sex appeal the same way big boobs increase it on women
Only women on birth control like clean-shaven for the most part due to them liking feminine men because of the pill.

Only women on birth control due to them liking feminine men because of the pill.
I was with a woman on birth control and she still preferred my facial hair

I was with a woman on birth control and she still preferred my facial hair
hmm i see, for the most part women on birth control like feminine guys aka pretty boys because the pill fucks with their hormones.

hmm i see, for the most part women on birth control like feminine guys aka pretty boys because the pill fucks with their hormones.
They may like softer features but you can still look softer even with facial hair

No nigga clean shaven is prime female gaze, that’s why all those TikTok fags are clean shaven. Only fucking roasties want men with facial hair, and facial hair could also make your jawline look worse.

Yhwach has one of the shitties moustaches too nigga no way your not joking brah, Atleast use some good facial hair or some shit nigga went for a nigga notorious for his shit moustache. Aizen mogs hard.

No nigga clean shaven is prime female gaze, that’s why all those TikTok fags are clean shaven. Only fucking roasties want men with facial hair, and facial hair could also make your jawline look worse.

Yhwach has one of the shitties moustaches too nigga no way your not joking brah, Atleast use some good facial hair or some shit nigga went for a nigga notorious for his shit moustache. Aizen mogs hard.
15 year old kid cope, yhwach MOGS, total mogger mustache and hair.

Tbh. If we were 6'2 the both of us wouldn't be here.