Imagine not SURGERY MAXXING

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
Imagine being such a high inhib fag and I’m talking to recessed dogs like myself and not fixing your problem JFL
imagine living once and settling with being ugly because it’s Muh too expensive or too scary KEK couldn’t be me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, bogii, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
You probably never had a surgery. Not even non plastic.

All I need is to remove facial and the little body hair I have and I'll be fully femboy maxed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
bunch of pussies. I'd rather die in chad yaremchuck's hands than live a normie life.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19281, bogii and 3 others
All I need is to remove facial and the little body hair I have and I'll be fully femboy maxed
Are you the bitch of the forum innit

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
The thing is there is no surgery for being GL.
You cant create beauty

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, GetShrekt and Anchor_Ship
Player eliminated.

Next:

You probably never had a surgery. Not even non plastic.
Nigga fuck off with your player eliminated suck my cock nigga I’ve already done a consult and my next one is in ten days and third in 20 days suck my cock greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • +1
Dr Y mogs eppley hard
Dr.Yaremchuk.jpg

Still mogs entire forum

• Love it
  • +1
Genio/jaw angle or jaw wrap around
Infraorbital implants

That's what I am thinking idk what surgeons gonna say
Chad good luck

Indeed if something needs doing do it, fuxk u worrying about. Shit that hasn’t happened yet

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn and Anchor_Ship
im low inhib af but i dont have the money and my family doesnt wanna help me

time to wageslave

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Anchor_Ship
no thx. I'll go the redpill way. Gymcel, fashionmax, social circle, moneymax.

If i lose hair i might get a HT but thats the only thing ill do. Loox went the redpill way and ascended harder than any1 else here. Meanwhile tyrion dropped thousands on his bimax to look the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Oberyn and bogii
no thx. I'll go the redpill way. Gymcel, fashionmax, social circle, moneymax.

If i lose hair i might get a HT but thats the only thing ill do. Loox went the redpill way and ascended harder than any1 else here. Meanwhile tyrion dropped thousands on his bimax to look the same.
Muh redpill if his jaw didn’t expand and move forward he would be incel jfl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Muh redpill if his jaw didn’t expand and move forward he would be incel jfl

i doubt you are even deformed enough to even get any significant results from surgery. Might be another way to cope that all your lifes problems will be magically fixed after surgery where you put in no effort and in the meantime you can just ldar.

but im just assuming, my dms are open.

i doubt you are even deformed enough to even get any significant results from surgery. Might be another way to cope that all your lifes problems will be magically fixed after surgery where you put in no effort and in the meantime you can just ldar.

but im just assuming, my dms are open.
So you are okay with blasting roids but not okay with surgeries interesting. Like building body with roids take effort jfl you can fuck around and you still mog 99.99% of natties

Last edited:
  • +1
So you are okay with blasting roids but not okay with surgeries interesting. Like building body with roids take effort jfl you can fuck around and you still mog 99.99% of natties

I wouldnt blindly even hop on roids and didnt even claim that, i said i would gymcel. But yes, as my last resort i would be much more comfortable roiding than letting some oldcel surgeon who probably even doesnt have aesthetic intrest in mind, reassamble my bones.

Again, this is coming from my point of view, if i was a chin 404 birdcel i would ofc consider invasive surgery but as far as ive seen, this forums active users are far from needing shit like bimax or lefort jfl and constantly assuring them that they need, is harmful.

bunch of pussies. I'd rather die in chad yaremchuck's hands than live a normie life.
why not if i ever that much money

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn