Imagine one girl who didnt get infinite attention from men

qwep

qwep

Banned
She will never exist. Men are too desperate. This is why I dont try to et girls because my chances are zero.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
WHat is so mind blowing is how a 10/10 girl with a good personality has the same SMV as a 4/10 fatty with a shitty one. It just proves that in the end pussy is pussy and in order to get laid, men will put the same effort into both girls.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 6401
WHat is so mind blowing is how a 10/10 girl with a good personality has the same SMV as a 4/10 fatty with a shitty one. It just proves that in the end pussy is pussy and in order to get laid, men will put the same effort into both girls.

The only kinda true thing you've ever said. For most of the male population they don't care about SMV and want just any girl 4/10 above.

A high SMV male like a chad will care and 4/10 females are invisible to him

• +1
The only kinda true thing you've ever said. For most of the male population they don't care about SMV and want just any girl 4/10 above.

A high SMV male like a chad will care and 4/10 females are invisible to him
Even chad doesn't really care cause in the end, he fucks them too and you know the saying, once you fuck chad, there is no going back

• +1
True to an extent but the fat one won't be able to get into ltrs with Chad which is why they're bitter. He might fuck one on a dare, which falsely increases their ego, but he would never b seen in public with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
The title of this thread I would assume its blackops thread.

• +1
True to an extent but the fat one won't be able to get into ltrs with Chad which is why they're bitter. He might fuck one on a dare, which falsely increases their ego, but he would never b seen in public with her
And they end up just jumping from chad to chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Yep. Fat women actually have MORE sex because of this like wtf
Would you fuck a fat girl ? they are all bitter and hatefull,and i doubt chads would fuck a fat girl,they are repulsive

• +1
Would you fuck a fat girl ? they are all bitter and hatefull,and i doubt chads would fuck a fat girl,they are repulsive
No I would not. I don't even talk to them.

When a fat girl asks me about homework or something for my classes I usually give a one word answer or talk to the other person besides me

• +1
Yep. Fat women actually have MORE sex because of this like wtf
Pussy is pussy, chad will cum in anything, he doesn't give a fuck. I mean, if you were chad, would you bother pumping and dumping a fatty?

• +1
Pussy is pussy, chad will cum in anything, he doesn't give a fuck. I mean, if you were chad, would you bother pumping and dumping a fatty?
I am Chad and I don't even talk to fatties

• +1
BASED