imagine seeing these prime white girls in real life

Definition of jbs
She has the biggest slut face and body of all time. I need a slut who looks like this

Ava nucci v0 4z6eykdij57d1

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
Not even 18 yet, but already run through. Of course it's not the high schoolers who are porking them. It's 20-23 year old men with tattoos, bikes and drugs.

Don't need to imagine, saw the jeet getting his dick sucked in the forest by white foid few days ago. Besides, if you care so much then just hire a prozzie like he did
legit them white girls sucking indian cock in forest these days

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @klip11

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Bhai you live in America and presumably have a job so why do you just keep posting about white foids? just hire a blue eyed blonde hooker and get it out of your system?

• Woah
Bhai you live in America and presumably have a job so why do you just keep posting about white foids? just hire a blue eyed blonde hooker and get it out of your system?
its not enough to just fuck them its about conquest and letting white brah know their women belongs to us

its not enough to just fuck them its about conquest and letting white brah know their women belongs to us
blacks have already done that to the white guys though, you need to stop wasting your time on this shit and i doubt you are fucking any white foids, even hookers. Stop fantasizing and go do it, plenty of indian guys are getting pussy in the uk/usa

• +1
blacks have already done that to the white guys though, you need to stop wasting your time on this shit and i doubt you are fucking any white foids, even hookers. Stop fantasizing and go do it, plenty of indian guys are getting pussy in the uk/usa
its brutal but legit

are u indian brah