imagine shaming men for going overseas

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
Imagine thinking other men are losers because they travel to a different country to find a virgin woman who will be traditional, Kill yourself you fucking low iq degenerate apes. Yea i am moving overseas bitch and nothing you say will change that, I want a woman who isn't a whore and still has a fucking hymen and won't divorce me 80-90% of the time like the west, Even if i didn't want women moving overseas is just better. Inflation is already way too high and when it hits the food prices it's over for the west, The elites in this country are becoming more and more evil and they don't care anymore, AKA the jab and booster which is literal fucking poison. Too many retards in the west who are sheeps and will follow their masters to their death, I despise western women who sleep around and even though i have had sex before i realized the power of retaining your semen and not having sex, I'll be rich by the time im 23-24 and i'll be at six figures by 20. Once i looksmax to my fullest potential i am gonna leave this shithole site filled with mental cels and rotters who are doing nothing with their life at all. You guys have no plan and no backups when shit hits the fan, Atleast i have bitcoin to rely on incase the dollar crashes completely with beijing biden

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Chill bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Imagine thinking other men are losers because they travel to a different country to find a virgin woman who will be traditional, Kill yourself you fucking low iq degenerate apes. Yea i am moving overseas bitch and nothing you say will change that, I want a woman who isn't a whore and still has a fucking hymen and won't divorce me 80-90% of the time like the west, Even if i didn't want women moving overseas is just better. Inflation is already way too high and when it hits the food prices it's over for the west, The elites in this country are becoming more and more evil and they don't care anymore, AKA the jab and booster which is literal fucking poison. Too many retards in the west who are sheeps and will follow their masters to their death, I despise western women who sleep around and even though i have had sex before i realized the power of retaining your semen and not having sex, I'll be rich by the time im 23-24 and i'll be at six figures by 20. Once i looksmax to my fullest potential i am gonna leave this shithole site filled with mental cels and rotters who are doing nothing with their life at all. You guys have no plan and no backups when shit hits the fan, Atleast i have bitcoin to rely on incase the dollar crashes completely with beijing biden
how's your bitcoin doing bhai

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back