Imagine spending 100.000$ to gain 3 in LL for a western/2nd world,50+ body count sloot...imagine risking your life when a passport costs 100$ like...

....wtf is in your Pea brain to gain 2-3 inches in LL surgery:soy:
you risk your life so these street qweens that got pumped and dumped by Chad a night before ......so women can still deny you on......Tinder afterwards = 0 IQ

when you can go to Thailand /Philippines and with 100k$ bang all the model tier women in the world :feelskek:
you're like sub 0 IQ

tag the low IQ users here please...i wanna have a good laugh today :LOL: and know who wants to be crippled for "muh western woman" or "hqnp in the west" :soy::feelsgood::bluepill:
If your going to do LL and not passport max then thats dumb I can see doing both tho

breaking your legs in 5 , and your back working 2 jobs, just to serve a modern, entitled, feminist, high body count , toxic animal that is the "western female"
= the story of bluepill.org, sorry looksmaxx.org :lul:
Sounds like pussy cope to rationalize the fact you lack both the gut, the grit and the money to get LL.
You know that added 2-3 inches to height is and insane advantage in life, but downplay it so you can pussy out.
Pathetic

Sounds like pussy cope to rationalize the fact you lack both the gut, the grit and the money to get LL.
You know that added 2-3 inches to height is and insane advantage in life, but downplay it so you can pussy out.
Pathetic
just to serve a modern, entitled, feminist, high body count , toxic animal that is the "western female"
= the story of YOU bro :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Just get LL in Turkey for much cheaper theory

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Just get LL in Turkey for much cheaper theory
Much cheaper == less safer.

LL is done reliably in only a few centres in the world. It is not a rhino, which i could indeed see doing in Turkey.

For any advanced, almost experimental cosmetic surgery, like LL, or facial orbital rim implants, Turkey is a shit choice in terms of safety.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Much cheaper == less safer.

LL is done reliably in only a few centres in the world. It is not a rhino, which i could indeed see doing in Turkey.

For any advanced, almost experimental cosmetic surgery, like LL, or facial orbital rim implants, Turkey is a shit choice in terms of safety.
Expensive prices don't guarantee safety either. Turkey has among the most experienced doctors in LL. I did a lot of research and can say that in Turkey you'll get the most out of your money for LL

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Artemis
Expensive prices don't guarantee safety either.
it is true only for common surgical procedures, like rhino, facelift, etc. Custom rare half-experimental surgeries like LL are safest in the world leading centers, read America and EU.
Turkey has among the most experienced doctors in LL. I did a lot of research and can say that in Turkey you'll get the most out of your money for LL
I wish it were true, but it is hardly believable.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
I wish it were true, but it is hardly believable
You might look into Dr. Yuksel (good prices and over 20 years experience) and Dr. Halil Buldu (did hundreds of surgeries and also has a pretty good reputation)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Artemis
hey nigga hey

....wtf is in your Pea brain to gain 2-3 inches in LL surgery:soy:
you risk your life so these street qweens that got pumped and dumped by Chad a night before ......so women can still deny you on......Tinder afterwards = 0 IQ

when you can go to Thailand /Philippines and with 100k$ bang all the model tier women in the world :feelskek:
you're like sub 0 IQ

tag the low IQ users here please...i wanna have a good laugh today :LOL: and know who wants to be crippled for "muh western woman" or "hqnp in the west" :soy::feelsgood::bluepill:
Yea if he wants to bang trannies

you cant bodybuild after LL....... i dont believe these yt copers....its not proven,as we dont have someone after 20 years of LL that has done bodybuilding/ intensive strength training.......do you imagine you can squat 300 kgs after all that shit? :feelskek:
i still stand by this....i dont see how we can see efficacy long term, as its a new procedures
and btw turkish or 2nd/ 3rd world "famous" clinics tell you everything you need to hear....even if they end up botching you afterwards, meh youre just a dumb foreigner who goes back to his rich country week after...so what are you gonna do if you get botched, incel?

1200_ HOLY FUCK

For 1200, you could buy @averagejoe Crisick for a night :feelskek:
bro this is why you need to come back :Comfy:
for replies like this
i swear if you and @himmybutler dont come back imma rope and livestream it here 😭

@5.5psl @Kamui @traveler @twilight

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back