Imagine standing up for a foid and she records you getting beat to death.

Eastern europeans / balkaners are the niggers of europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 15827, Gargamel and 7 others
Russia

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and HerpDerpson
Morale: don't walk around with women, just invite them to your place to have sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 18244
Women are kindhearted and wonderful people to be around once you get to know them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, incel194012940 and Sexually Disabled
just invite them to your place
If you're trying to avoid toilets why would you let her know where you live. If you piss a foid off she can spend a nigga to merc you in your sleep.

Sigma rule #5583
Don't help foids that are being beaten by a man

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
If you're trying to avoid toilets why would you let her know where you live. If you piss a foid off she can spend a nigga to merc you in your sleep.
Because most young women live with their parents. Hotels are for HTN+ only since they want to present themselves as ltr material to lesser men.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Because most young women live with their parents. Hotels are for HTN+ only since they want to present themselves as ltr material to lesser men.
This seems to miss my point but ok. You're also risking getting your shit stolen if you sleep with a trashy whore.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
One less cuck

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Wait he was trying to save a foid? Lmao he clearly had brain damage before the fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GetShrekt and Erik-Jón
Eastern europeans / balkaners are the niggers of europe
Those who are the least monogolid, acts more human
, kinda like how it's with indians,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Is there a way to get the language converted to English on that site? Also he isn’t dead the guys clearly alive just really fucked up he’ll probably live unless your saying the Cyrillic writing says he died
Yeah it’s called google chrome :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Is there a way to get the language converted to English on that site? Also he isn’t dead the guys clearly alive just really fucked up he’ll probably live unless your saying the Cyrillic writing says he died
Writing says he died in the hospital :(

it says he died later in the hospital

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If u see a foid getting beat up just help the guy

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
The way I was raised up it was to always stand up for weak, esp woman. But you have to know where you really can help

Some random crack addict thug abusing his crack addict whore gf= you’re going to get put under

The way I was raised up it was to always stand up for weak, esp woman. But you have to know where you really can help

Some random crack addict thug abusing his crack addict whore gf= you’re going to get put under
Russians in the comments were saying that he should of called the police instead of stepping in, which I agree with.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ReadBooksEveryday
Russians in the comments were saying that he should of called the police instead of stepping in, which I agree with.
Fact
You can’t play vigilante in such situation
World lost good guy tho.

it says he died later in the hospital
Writing says he died in the hospital :(
A shame but he learnt the hard way that he isn’t a shonen protagonist who is guaranteed to win fights because of friendship or sheer willpower, instead he was just one of the many NPC fodder tier characters made to be killed by the Villian.

Eveybody needs to know where they stand in the tier list

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 18244 and ReadBooksEveryday
Fact
You can’t play vigilante in such situation
World lost good guy tho.
Russians say he got fucked up and are somewhat happy cos it was a tajik immagrint being beaten up by a Cyka Blyat local

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and ReadBooksEveryday
Russians say he got fucked up and are somewhat happy cos it was a tajik immagrint being beaten up by a Cyka Blyat local
Both are low IQ subhuman manlets
You are not allowed to be racist if you’re a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both are low IQ subhuman manlets
You are not allowed to be racist if you’re a subhuman
I’d never get into a fight due to a random whore, women cause me Enough pain as it is, though I’m a sucker for the weak I cannot help myself, if I see a man outnumbered or smaller or a kid or woman vulnerable I will ask If they need assistance. But with shit like this you have to be smart about it your not Goku or Luffy or some shit you haven’t got plot armour to save your ass

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What kind of person puts their life in danger for a stranger girl he doesn't even know?

This is the difference between sanity and insanity. A sane man knows the concept of self-preservation. Whenever I see situations like this, I always assume the white knight subconsciously thinks he will get pussy at the end of it all. That is all fairy tales. Getting yourself in a fight can only end badly, regardless of its cause.

• +1
Reactions: Fosoba