Imagine the future where a total MtF is realizable.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Imagine the future where the scientists figure out how to perform an MTF with fully functional reproductive organs, voice and mammary gland. The future transwoman could be able to bear my baby and nurse them. Although Changing the chromosomes from male to female would pose an immense challenge but I hope there is a way or mechanism that can alter the chromosomal configuration and that'd be a ground-breaking work for sure.

If I were rich enough, I'd be funding this project already.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and albe.ORG
Just admit you're gay nigga

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ChadFucksYourOneitis and albe.ORG
I’d just kidnap a faggot tranny and force some scientists to turn him into a real girl on some frankenstein type beat innit

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Imagine the future where the scientists figure out how to perform an MTF with fully functional reproductive organs, voice and mammary gland. The future transwoman could be able to bear my baby and nurse them. Although Changing the chromosomes from male to female would pose an immense challenge but I hope there is a way or mechanism that can alter the chromosomal configuration and that'd be a ground-breaking work for sure.

If I were rich enough, I'd be funding this project already.

A considerable proportion of sub htn would do it and gender ratios will be allitle better for males

Jews please, make a good thing for once

• Love it
I’d just kidnap a faggot tranny and force some scientists to turn him into a real girl on some frankenstein type beat innit
Based, but avoid kidnapping the brute type, could be fatal if they fight back during your operation.

Note to feds : I barely leave my apartment

Lifefuel for cutecels

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Just saw a movie recently where they put the brain of a baby girl inside the body of a grown woman. They could probably do the same with the brain of a man...