Imagine the world connected by a railway.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Imagine the world where
1.All religions, creeds and cults are gone (for good) and everyone adheres to logical and factual reasoning.
2.Racial differences are recognized for criminal identification and medical purposes but no preferential treatment nor affirmative action are granted.
3.Everyone speaks the same language
4.Universal currency
5.No more borders
6.One world government , and political parties are banned
7.Only one party is allowed and if you want to run for an official position, you must join the party and rise up through the ranks meritocratically, from a village>town>district>prefecture/state>region>….
8.Drugs are strictly banned
9.Education is subsidized by the state at the basic level
10.Every part of the world is connected by a high speed railway network.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, 5'7 zoomer, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
11. Univeral Healthcare

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Imagine the world where
1.All religions, creeds and cults are gone (for good) and everyone adheres to logical and factual reasoning.
2.Racial differences are recognized for criminal identification and medical purposes but no preferential treatment nor affirmative action are granted.
4.Universal currency
5.No more borders
6.One world government and political parties are banned
7.Only one party is allowed and if you want to run for an official position, you must join the party and rise up through the ranks meritocratically, from a village>town>district>prefecture/state>region>….
then asians, curries can have whyte stacies more easily! yay

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Infinite
Utopian and dystopian at the same time. If everything becomes equal, people at the top won't wanna work and therefore hinder development.
There ironically needs to be a segregation between the rich and the poor, only then will the people who work actually get their just rewards (mostly).

Mirin avi btw, cute af

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
then asians, curries can have whyte stacies more easily! yay
White girls are picky and if these ethnics managed to get them legally, they are proven to be genetically valid. Ideally, I hope everyone breeds until they become a single, unrecognizable mutt race.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Infinite
this is what the jews want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, FaceandBBC, TechnoBoss and 3 others
White girls are picky and if these ethnics managed to get them legally, they are proven to be genetically valid. Ideally, I hope everyone breeds until they become a single, unrecognizable mutt race.
That would be interesting ngl. I wonder what maximum genetic recombination potential would look like lmao
A world of mostly HTN+ and intelligent people would be quite ideal
(Hitler was kinda right lmao, imagine taking place in a global level)

• +1
then I have to see indians in rl too im good

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, yeeyeeslayer and Infinite
This would be catastrophic

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
planes?

• +1
That would be interesting ngl. I wonder what maximum genetic recombination potential would look like lmao
A world of mostly HTN+ and intelligent people would be quite ideal
(Hitler was kinda right lmao, imagine taking place in a global level)
I wish the world were flooded by genetically maxxed-out people, no more genetic defects, no inherited diseases, super-athletic and 200+ IQ on average. I wonder if there are super-rich people out there funding this project secretly.

Imagine what kind of feats humanity could achieve.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
I wonder if there are super-rich people out there funding this project secretly.
I doubt it though, it challenges their very existence. It would be an interesting world, but the competition would be sky high.
The standards would simply increase ig, take China for example. Many students study for so long, yet only a few make it big, even though Americans on retrospective study lesser yet make more.

An ideal world would be one with low population and the right people inhabiting it (close to impossible tbh imo)

• +1
no more brown people please!!!

shit thread op kill yourself immediately

least obvious fed btw

• JFL
So globalization at hyper speed. No more geomaxxing and non more white countries

• Love it
dont put a railway in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenRun
So globalization at hyper speed. No more geomaxxing and non more white countries
Yeah, prime ethnic pussies at your nearest station, no more tribalism because it’s a hindrance to our vision for the future.

Look how China concentrates their resources to build their infrastructure, 4 years ago they built a whole hospital within 10 days and it took them just a little over a decade to build a network of high speed railway network with a 40k+ km in total length, I’d like to see that on a global scale ngl.

Imagine the world where
4.Universal currency
5.No more borders
6.One world government , and political parties are banned
Insane cost for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back