imagine thinking any anime is better than this

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
you're obviously low iq and thus beneath me.

imagine thinking any anime is better than Dragon Ball Z.

your favorite anime wishes it could be as great as this, you idiot. The choreography/fights, the story, the characters, the artstyle, the plot and villians and I'm not talking about that Dragon Ball Super bullshit.

The only anime to even come on this level of greatness is Cowboy Bebop. Remember that you low iq peasants.

all people who discussed this genre will be tagged.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5802 and 7 others
Hopefully one day Berserk gets a good anime

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet, Clark69 and 5 others
DBZ and old baki the grappler the best animes out there

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 15099

your favorite anime wishes it could be as great as this, you idiot. The choreography/fights, the story, the characters, the artstyle, the plot and villians and I'm not talking about that Dragon Ball Super bullshit.

The only anime to even come on this level of greatness is Cowboy Bebop. Remember that you low iq peasants.

Good but demon slayer mogs hard

Transformations are way too long but goku vs cell is peak anime combat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Tom and jerry mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others
Overrated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, stevielake, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Transformations are way too long but goku be cell is peak anime combat.
in the story, it's probably the best physical fight

but emotional-frieza vs goku

people will watch dragon ball z in 500 years

no one in 500 year will read a single book written b gay modern public intellectuals or new york times bestseller lit authors

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, aBetterMii, infidel hunter and 1 other person
naruto fan spotted @infidel hunter
Yup add him to the list
Funny GIF

• +1
AOT mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, ChristianChad and MrGlutton
It has the best transformation (ssj4) as well as the best opening tho :oops:
lol at you if you think ssj4 is a better transformation than ssj1 goku and ssj2 gohan

THAT show is DOGshit

LOOOOL

AOT fanboy HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAA

I thought anime was some dogshit overrated garbage until I watched AOT which is one of the best pieces of fiction I watched, death note as well. Vinland saga also is decent but I only watched a bit

With that in mind yes anime is still dogshit garbage and I am not watching anymore of those chink cartoons

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@BearBoy

• So Sad
I thought anime was some dogshit overrated garbage until I watched AOT which is one of the best pieces of fiction I watched, death note as well. Vinland saga also is decent but I only watched a bit

With that in mind yes anime is still dogshit garbage and I am not watching anymore of those chink cartoons
AOT is shit, you fool.

the MAIn character eren is shitty, completely unlikeable, the love interest Mikasa is a sakura chan duplicate who likes the protagonist even though he treats her like total shit. the other blonde guy is annoying as fuck cause he cries all the time

and what else??? oh in the beginning of the show, it was going good until he gets the fucking random retarded powerup which goes against the realistic tone they were trying to set

not to mention the titans can get insta killed- hard to take the threat seriously after that :lul:

death note is great though.

@BearBoy @infidel hunter

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
AOT is shit, you fool.

the MAIn character eren is shitty, completely unlikeable, the love interest Mikasa is a sakura chan duplicate who likes the protagonist even though he treats her like total shit. the other blonde guy is annoying as fuck cause he cries all the time

and what else??? oh in the beginning of the show, it was going good until he gets the fucking random retarded powerup which goes against the realistic tone they were trying to set

not to mention the titans cna get insta killed- hard to take them seriously after that :lul:

death note is great though.

@BearBoy @infidel hunter
New anime is shit tbh i havent found any new anime thats normal and not cringe

• +1
New anime is shit tbh i havent found any new anime thats normal and not cringe
agreed. modern anime are trash.

they try so hard to be the old animes of the past, and you have weebos fangirling everytime acting as if it's the best piece of fiction out there :lul:

literally invincible @infidel hunter shits on all of these "modern anime" and they're just 1 season in. lmao

• +1
agreed. modern anime are trash.

they try so hard to be the old animes of the past, and you have weebos fangirling everytime acting as if it's the best piece of fiction out there :lul:

literally invincible @infidel hunter shits on all of these "modern anime" and they're just 1 season in. lmao
The new animes dont try to be like the old ones, just how the world has changed so has the content tbh

its not serious anymore but just child trash, and gay as hell

• +1
The new animes dont try to be like the old ones, just how the world has changed so has the content tbh

its not serious anymore but just child trash, and gay as hell
indeed

I can watch DBZ a hudred times every year and never get bored :lul:

• JFL