Imagine THINKING Karl Marx was a legit Communist, and not just a pawn of Jew World Order, once again I IQ mog 99.999% of the population

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Listen to what Mikhail Bakunin, an ACTUAL anarchist had to say about you dear beloved Karl Marx ( real name Mordechai ) was a DISTANT RELATIVE to the Rothschild family

Quote i am sure that on the one hand the rothschilds appreciate the merits of marx and that mi

Karl Marx even moved to London and his gravestone is in London, LITERALLY THE LOCATION OF THE BANK OF ENGLAND and the ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY

Karl Marx acted like he cared about " muh worker goyim " when in reality he just wants revolutions to take place to weaken European powers to install a Rothscild banking system and give Jews more power throughout the world

Normie - " Muh Karl Marx cares about workers but stresses the importance of a central bank to print the nation's money supply. Capitalists are evil but Jew money lenders/printers are just fine and dandy ! "

And yet Low IQ knuckle draggers go to college and listen to their PhD Marxist professors thinking they know anything about how the world or Jews actually work

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Lmao, MissLexotan6MG and 20 others
nigga who the hell in this forum gives a shit about this ?

i dont even know what karl marks did? music? like mozart and bethoven?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, CANI, Deleted member 13994 and 30 others
Communism is jewish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 2729, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
My family has business relations to the Rothschilds (really). Maybe I can meet one of them someday, would be an honor ngl.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12344 and 11 others
My family has business relations to the Rothschilds (really). Maybe I can meet one of them someday, would be an honor ngl.
everyone does

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 3990 and 3 others

Chadlite Rutherford reading your response: this low iq subhuman doesn't know who karl marks is i truly iq mog the average normie :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Ronnie Kray, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Chintuck22, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Image 2021 06 22 005623

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 4612 and 6 others
everyone does
Cope. They bought a property from them that was worth more than a million.

To clarify, they're distant family members, I never met them because our family is scattered all over the world, but we are from the same family.

He also called for the genocide of various European ethnic groups:

- Called for a holocaust
- Basically viewed Slavs and other ethnic European groups as Untermenschen

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Sounds like a typical case of Jewish projection, once more, to change history by projecting their supremacist beliefs upon another ideology.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13994, Carolus and 4 others

To clarify, they're distant family members, I never met them because our family is scattered all over the world, but we are from the same family.
Image 2021 06 22 010105

they helped my parents avoid taxes

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
10589.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, AlexAP and Growth Plate
Sounds like a typical case of Jewish projection
That's their go-to strategy, and if their plans fail or succeed, they switch to victimization or minimization mode respectively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lmao and Gargantuan
The property was about 20 times the size of the Central Park in New York.
at first i believed you and i was joking around but now i seriously suspect larp,
Image 2021 06 22 011001
tbh

imagine not knowing communism started and was funded by zionist bankers led by JP Morgan in russia during revolution jfl.

when i hear communists irl talking about their shitty ideology i just nod and walk tbh. blackpill would be too harsh for them.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 2632 and 2 others
So what are you gonna do about it? Complain on an incel forum?

Six Gorillion Strong

yes
he was financed by the rothschilds and even related to them
also people often dont know that the man that "converted" marx and engels to communism was the biggest jew ever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess this nigga

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2632
Long live the revolution and the red army

yes
he was financed by the rothschilds and even related to them
also people often dont know that the man that "converted" marx and engels to communism was the biggest jew ever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Hess this nigga
Moses Hess apparently predicted a Race War between the Jews and Europeans in the future and the Jews would win

I need to read his book

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Thanks for mentioning me

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6217 and N1c
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, CANI, Deleted member 12344 and 1 other person
Listen to what Mikhail Bakunin, an ACTUAL anarchist had to say about you dear beloved Karl Marx ( real name Mordechai ) was a DISTANT RELATIVE to the Rothschild family

View attachment 1188449

Karl Marx even moved to London and his gravestone is in London, LITERALLY THE LOCATION OF THE BANK OF ENGLAND and the ROTHSCHILD DYNASTY

Karl Marx acted like he cared about " muh worker goyim " when in reality he just wants revolutions to take place to weaken European powers to install a Rothscild banking system and give Jews more power throughout the world

Normie - " Muh Karl Marx cares about workers but stresses the importance of a central bank to print the nation's money supply. Capitalists are evil but Jew money lenders/printers are just fine and dandy ! "

And yet Low IQ knuckle draggers go to college and listen to their PhD Marxist professors thinking they know anything about how the world or Jews actually work
>I think everything is a Jewish conspiracy
>I IQ mog 99.999% of the population

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

OP IQ mogs 99.999999% of the population, didn't you know?

that's why he talks about jewish conspiracies on a forum full of autistic incels and teenagers
Whats your thoughts on topic btw

Over for me and my british royal genes,I'd just end up getting cucked by a jew. I actually think I'm somewhere in the line for the throne, IDK how far back I am though tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Over for me and my british royal genes,I'd just end up getting cucked by a jew. I actually think I'm somewhere in the line for the throne, IDK how far back I am though tbh.
Im sorry but its my duty to say what im about to say:
We wuz kangz and shiet

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AlexAP
The amount of basement tales in this thread:feelskek::feelskek:
Bro they're not billionaires, they just know them and sometimes make business with them. It's not like you have to be part of the 0,0001% to make business with the Rothschilds.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10176
Bro they're not billionaires, they just know them and sometimes make business with them. It's not like you have to be part of the 0,0001% to make business with the Rothschilds.
ok but ppl in the thread claiming theyre british royalty:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Im sorry but its my duty to say what im about to say:
We wuz kangz and shiet
hehehe funny black people joke I guess.. not completely applicable to me though.

hehehe funny black people joke I guess.. not completely applicable to me though.
It is and it isn't, if u hadnt said that bloodline thing i wouldnt have said the joke. It was the perfect opportunity

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel

^ he is in uni

Users who are viewing this thread

Back