will be part of daily routine by 2024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Fuck this is sad

Shes just going to get pumped and dumped, look at that thick ass

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PubertyMaxxer
What happened
She lost her virginity on my birthday with a tallfag while i was in the talking stage with her & she spread rapist rumours about me

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, godirl and SocietyIsSolipsistic
If a man did this to a woman you'd have the "what the fuck are you serious" and her vest friend beating you. Gay as nigga planet. I would've pummelled that fucking twig. Give him a free lefort 2 fracture. What an utter cuck just standing there

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If a man did this to a woman you'd have the "what the fuck are you serious" and her vest friend beating you. Gay as nigga planet. I would've pummelled that fucking twig. Give him a free lefort 2 fracture. What an utter cuck just standing there
So you say it would be better possibly breaking your bones and getying a lawsuit for a stupid whore that would fuck that dude anyway?

So you say it would be better possibly breaking your bones and getying a lawsuit for a stupid whore that would fuck that dude anyway?
Yep, low inhib and shows your dominance. Hell be scared of you and the broch will ant to come back but I'll reject her. The absolute death pill

• JFL
Yep, low inhib and shows your dominance. Hell be scared of you and the broch will ant to come back but I'll reject her. The absolute death pill
First of all, just because you attack him doesn't mean youll win
Imagine losing the fight and still getting cucked
There is also no guarantee that a stupid whore like that will come back

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
First of all, just because you attack him doesn't mean youll win
Imagine losing the fight and still getting cucked
There is also no guarantee that a stupid whore like that will come back
Good point, but it would make me feel better. And I'm a boxer so most likely I would win tbhtbhngl

• +1
Good point, but it would make me feel better. And I'm a boxer so most likely I would win tbhtbhngl
Knowing that you still tried and not behaved like a dog - sure

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Beat the girl, the guy was just doing what any guy would do

Beat the girl, the guy was just doing what any guy would do
If you beat the girl make sure to run away fast from the hords of White Knights and simps
Also always remember that if you hit a girl no matter what she did your reputation will be brutally destroyed
?
i just can't ever imagine this happening to me. even in concept i can't, you have to be a cuckold in the very begining.
Lmao if that happened to you you wouldn't know how to react

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
BASED

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
miring twink

foids arent loyal nothing new
but imagine letting that skinny twig humiliate you so hard instead of beating the shit out of him
ee2bdb8fff1d634e1ffe62605161cdce.gif
Why not beat her instead lol
before moving to the united states of America I saw a lot of people walk out of trail for murdering cheating wife as a matter of fact
a guy on Lebanon like 3 weeks ago found out his wife cheated on him. he killed her and her whole family
including the guy who fucked his wife jfl thats extreme but you can't blame him
Hmm I can’t blame him either lol