Imagine this from the perspective of an Asian man that fought and died in the worldwar

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
You have been in intense battle with the Europeans. You got killed and decapitated, your skull has been cleaned and played with as an artifact and used to drink wine and pissed in.
440px AWM 072837
Now you are watching your female descendants that used to be noble and loyal get bleached to hapas and quapas till they are white and your sons being the biggest incels whilst in your time you had a choke hold on earth and the largest empires (from Japan) and dynastys (from China)
Not forgetting your race going extinct due to low birthrates
All this while being in hell if any Religion is true due to being Atheists

Was it worth fighting for?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Hernan and brucewayne78
Blacks never loose

• Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
if they won WW2, this wouldn’t be happening to their race retard
Of course it was worth fighting them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
if they won WW2, this wouldn’t be happening to their race retard
Of course it was worth fighting them.
It's almost like the high T ones all died leaving cucks who can never take over the world

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
It's almost like the high T ones all died leaving cucks who can never take over the world
For japs tho it's cuz that nuclear radiation from fat man and little boy lower their T level to hell. Every Japanese need to be prescripted fatal dosage of radaway on some fallout shit.

Yup. Id think the real war was eugenics. Theres a reason the rich man does not fight wars.

The people left to die are usually the last ones with morals, T, and such unwanted behaviors for a society that thrives on conformity, uniformity and feminism.

• +1
But white have feelings n emotions. While gooks are soulless emotionless robots

• +1
A lot of Japanese nationalists in modern times claim that Japan was responsible for decolonizing Asia by attacking and weakening the European presence in the region during WW2. So I guess some of them feel like they still accomplished something

• +1