Imagine this

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes. Retired.
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Posts
4,044
Reputation
5,342


I don't usually post shit like this but look at this chick and imagine being this 5'9" chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Top tier body ngl
 
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
he can keep that skinny bitch.. id laugh at this retard and his body.. dumbass's whole life revolves around his gym body.. I'd rather drink than be this fuckwit
 
he can keep that skinny bitch.. id laugh at this retard and his body.. dumbass's whole life revolves around his gym body.. I'd rather drink than be this fuckwit
Holy mother of cope. I don't gymcel but I'm way less deluded than you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 4209
If you dont gymcel wtf are you even doing.
Its litterally gym and height can get you a cute girl alone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and SteveRogers
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 2352 and SteveRogers
just use steroids theory confirmed yet again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and SteveRogers
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
he can keep that skinny bitch.. id laugh at this retard and his body.. dumbass's whole life revolves around his gym body.. I'd rather drink than be this fuckwit
I'm pretty sure he was on Love Island, so he for sure would drink whenever he wants.
 
I'm pretty sure he was on Love Island, so he for sure would drink whenever he wants.

Those titties holy shit

g4H3yJn.gif
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SteveRogers
Dont forget FACE
This is what he looks like:

Bro face is easy fix with beard and good hair.
If you are tall and gymcelled you are automatically attractive if you arent ugly.
Trust me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Dont forget FACE
This is what he looks like:

Not to mention his voice is the most manly voice in history it's Thor's voice on pure british steriods
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683

Similar threads

hipletslayer11
Replies
8
Views
30
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
begoodlookingtheory
Replies
4
Views
32
ClayBeingGray
ClayBeingGray
MKBHD
Replies
0
Views
13
MKBHD
MKBHD
Clqs
Replies
5
Views
73
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
sørenyuko
Replies
4
Views
34
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top