• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 2 others
1312 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and imthesupremecel
stupid retards are hated by everyone and are just mood destroyers fuck cops
imagine beating niggers all day, shooting drug addicts and getting a lot of money for this? nah thats peak life

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and 2 others
imagine beating niggers all day, shooting drug addicts and getting a lot of money for this? nah thats peak life
90% of your job is just taking away teenagers cigarettes that youre not even allowed to smoke yourself

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and YungTrappa
  • +1
i hate cops but being one is a very nice job. better than 90% of the professions

• +1
i hate cops but being one is a very nice job. better than 90% of the professions
you are generally hated for the most part tho not worth it if you care about other opinion

• +1
Scum of the earth nothing makes me more happy than seeing a cop get shot by a nigger

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Lol, in my country it used to be a very respected position, I mean sure....people still hated them, but what could they do, the cops could go anywhere, do anything, beat whoever they wanted, steal whatever they wanted, etc.....
They could just stop you on the street for example and simply take your hat - what could you even do???? Or go in a restaurant, eat and drink, then leave without paying - again there was nothing they could do...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Lol, in my country it used to be a very respected position, I mean sure....people still hated them, but what could they do, the cops could go anywhere, do anything, beat whoever they wanted, steal whatever they wanted, etc.....
They could just stop you on the street for example and simply take your hat - what could you even do???? Or go in a restaurant, eat and drink, then leave without paying - again there was nothing they could do...
not worth being a law abiding cop tbh, only worth being one if you are in a balkan country or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Costcosuperstore and YungTrappa
not worth being a law abiding cop tbh, only worth being one if you are in a balkan country or some shit
Well, that was in the old days, in the communist era, when Police had absolute power, now things are much more different and cops have more limited powers...

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Well, that was in the old days, in the communist era, when Police had absolute power, now things are much more different and cops have more limited powers...
modern cops guard fag parades

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar