Jfl at clav haters and dick riders

I can’t tell if ur trolling or
Not but I honestly agree tbh no bullshit.
I'm not trolling
Wouldn't have wrote the average english class homework's length if I was trolling

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm not trolling
Wouldn't have wrote the average english class homework's length if I was trolling
Mirin ur mindset bro unironically no troll ur right

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and omnilegent
Ok I was trolling but unironically I do think the whole “it’s pointless so why even try mentality” is the reason we in this mess irl tbh. Me got numbers on these nigers and don’t use it cuz we don’t even try

Have a good day man. Finally u caught on to my low effort troll
the thing is that irl, fighting is alright I guess, but then you shouldn't be surprised if someone comes in your house at 4 am and snaps a Glock shot right in the middle of your forehead in your sleep because you touched the wrong straw

tbh just live your own life, do your shit, so far I never had any complications in mine because of government or gay faggots or black ppl
they create chaos, just let them be crazy ass schyzos, meanwhile you go and milk the cow of your farm get your raw milk and be chad:love:

also have a good day you too brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: omnilegent and tombradylover
the thing is that irl, fighting is alright I guess, but then you shouldn't be surprised if someone comes in your house at 4 am and snaps a Glock shot right in the middle of your forehead in your sleep because you touched the wrong straw

tbh just live your own life, do your shit, so far I never had any complications in mine because of government or gay faggots or black ppl
they create chaos, just let them be crazy ass schyzos, meanwhile you go and milk the cow of your farm get your raw milk and be chad:love:

also have a good day you too brother
Yea ur entitled to live life how u want tbh. Ur life ur choice but I wish we as people united and fought on more important shit together more often. To each their own tho idc too too much but if there was an opurtunity to unite with my brothers and make real change in this world I would do it no question on my life and everything I believe in

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yea ur entitled to live life how u want tbh. Ur life ur choice but I wish we as people united and fought on more important shit together more often. To each their own tho idc too too much but if there was an opurtunity to unite with my brothers and make real change in this world I would do it no question on my life and everything I believe in
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
He’s narcy and abusive as Mod. Simple as that. I don’t even give af about the narciness either that’s not that deep but abusing mod powers is fucked up @FrameMaxxxer
Yep exactly like banning pei and leonidasgui