imagine working out and not showing off to people / being a shut in

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
cant think of anything more autistic. muh health is already debunked since its pretty much agreed that working out for a physique / gaining mass is more unhealthy than staying thin / in a hypocaloric state and not wasting much energy. only reason u should work out towards a physique is gaining more social benefits and ego from showing off to people imagine roiding then staying in all day to play cuck souls lol not even a online competitive game cuz ure disabled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueRamirez, ShowerMaxxing, hypernormie and 4 others
No point when ur a truecel with klinefelter like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, looksmaxxing223 and wollet2
No point when ur a truecel with klinefelter like me

dont worry atleast it doesnt affect your lifespan chances are on ur side ure gonna live many more years of being a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RealNinja and manletmachinestream
imagine roiding then staying in all day to play cuck souls lol not even a online competitive game cuz ure disabled

I will not tolerate Dark Souls hate

Bragging is boring

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Klasik616
dakr souls is fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Bragging is boring
doesnt have to be obvious or tryhard. just leaving ur house when you look good is 'bragging'
i feel good that people see me although its getting weaker

d since its pretty much agreed that working out for a physique / gaining mass is more unhealthy than staying thin / in a hypocaloric state and not wasting much energy
agreed by your nasty ass mommy

cope this is peak life right here

IMG 9198

Of course there are some gl girls who follow me on ig but I am too high inhib to show my shirtless gains especially to hot blondes. I have obviously have the physique but I’m like nope

@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Of course there are some gl girls who follow me on ig but I am too high inhib to show my shirtless gains especially to hot blondes. I have obviously have the physique but I’m like nope

@Debetro
I have just started tracking diet, 3.5-4.5k daily calories goal until February-March, no goyslop whatsoever purely fresh eggs, dairy, meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains. Trying to gain 4-8 kg till 2025. Starting over with gym. Day 54 NoFap.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I have just started tracking diet, 3.5-4.5k daily calories goal until February-March, no goyslop whatsoever purely fresh eggs, dairy, meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains. Trying to gain 4-8 kg till 2025. Starting over with gym. Day 54 NoFap.
Damn how tall are you If you are taking in that many calories? I would be worried to become fat, tbh I have cut out all kinda of carbs wether it’s processed or refined. Red meat is law. Wow I also never thought you would get that long on nofap I am on day 6

• +1
Damn how tall are you If you are taking in that many calories? I would be worried to become fat, tbh I have cut out all kinda of carbs wether it’s processed or refined. Red meat is law. Wow I also never thought you would get that long on nofap I am on day 6
I'm not really tall 186 cm barefoot right now, I got sick and lost some kg, currently feel too skinny at like 76 kg morning after toilet weight. I average +10k steps, have 6 hours of weekly sport cardio training, plus weightlifting 3-4 days (did not get into the habit yet). If I want to gain weight I need to eat that much.

• +1
I'm not really tall 186 cm barefoot right now, I got sick and lost some kg, currently feel too skinny at like 76 kg morning after toilet weight. I average +10k steps, have 6 hours of weekly sport cardio training, plus weightlifting 3-4 days (did not get into the habit yet). If I want to gain weight I need to eat that much.
Mirin all those stats are higher than me atleast

• +1
Wow I also never thought you would get that long on nofap I am on day 6
I will restart the counter, I have edged previously and I think it makes the streak dirty. NoFap is quite easy.

• +1
Nothing more cringy than some swole gymcel intentionally walking around in a baggy shirt

Mfers get swole af because they’re narcissists who want to be bigger than everyone else but then are scared of attracting attention and being perceived as the narcissistic faggots that they are so they buy these comically baggy shirts to hide their muscles and put on this front of modesty

That shit is so gay and lame

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Bragging is boring
Bragging is a narcissist trait and narcissism begets arrogance and arrogance is attractive to women because it’s confrontational and an honest signal of dominance

Jfl, Chad is braggadocious and cocky and lets everyone know he’s aware of how hard he mogs

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Darkeningstar
cant think of anything more autistic. muh health is already debunked since its pretty much agreed that working out for a physique / gaining mass is more unhealthy than staying thin / in a hypocaloric state and not wasting much energy. only reason u should work out towards a physique is gaining more social benefits and ego from showing off to people imagine roiding then staying in all day to play cuck souls lol not even a online competitive game cuz ure disabled
Yea problem is i only got attention from dudes, fucking over if only i was taller or some shit

Bragging is a narcissist trait and narcissism begets arrogance and arrogance is attractive to women because it’s confrontational and an honest signal of dominance

Jfl, Chad is braggadocious and cocky and lets everyone know he’s aware of how hard he mogs
I am an empath I have learned to mask accordingly to what society rewards. I know it works.

I will restart the counter, I have edged previously and I think it makes the streak dirty. NoFap is quite easy.
That’s the reason why I had done that I had blue balls and It didn’t feel like I was on nofap so I had to just give up without feeling regret. I mean sure I can get past to next year without relapsing.

• +1
Nothing more cringy than some swole gymcel intentionally walking around in a baggy shirt

Mfers get swole af because they’re narcissists who want to be bigger than everyone else but then are scared of attracting attention and being perceived as the narcissistic faggots that they are so they buy these comically baggy shirts to hide their muscles and put on this front of modesty

That shit is so gay and lame
it depends how good you look, if you look good you wont look tryhard
point is its better to be this retarded narcississ than working out and not interacting w people since thats the only reason ud have a body for

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back