Imagine you start gymcelling and this is what you get

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
9a294c81c11872f56cbf907e1655f80d.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 4106, subhuman incel and 2 others
Tim schabel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
doesnt even look that bad tbh, seen much worse
id be known as the ugliest gymcel once i complete my journey. finally some recognition i can work towards :feelsgood:

This is good what are you on about ?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, SOS-Sonic, Reoa and 5 others
the funny thing is normies don't care about your frame it that kind of way

im skinny and have a small frame but good preportions and good insertions but because im skinny people will think my frames shit but then some gymaxxed guy with shit insertions and ratios will be told he has a good frame and is strong etc even tho his frame and preportians are dog shit

normies aren't like us when it comes to what we think a good body is they are retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14274, Danish_Retard and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 14274, Danish_Retard and 11 others
id be known as the ugliest gymcel once i complete my journey. finally some recognition i can work towards :feelsgood:
im sure u look fine man, just keep looksmaxxing :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Tim Gabel was a Model once

everything is possible

His physique is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
The age pill hit him hard. He is also a 1.70cm dwarf.

lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
The age pill hit him hard. He is also a 1.70cm dwarf.

am i coping hard if i would say he is a high tier normie with status/money halo?

am i coping hard if i would say he is a high tier normie with status/money halo?
At 170cm you are nothing but invisible to girls. Yes because of his status he can get some. But irl its more than over at this height.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and metagross
just fukken lol

he looks good to anyone outside aspie online forums , most people irl will be really impressed by that body
But his face is ugly no? I think with that face he can only get noodles and landwhales.

However I respect his positive attitude (but I won't ever endorse anyone taking such a non natty route )

I have no idea what your point is. Thats easily top 0.1% body

At 170cm you are nothing but invisible to girls. Yes because of his status he can get some. But irl its more than over at this height.
yeah height is a big failo but not death sentence
i know a guy who is 173cm with chadlite face and he have no problems getting girls

yeah height is a big failo but not death sentence
i know a guy who is 173cm with chadlite face and he have no problems getting girls
which country?

Giga lazycel cope. Keep rotting at home And tell yourself that
I am not saying his body is shit and that you don’t should gymcell regardless

but his frame on its own is still bad

His physique is good, I dont mind having the same one

I have the same height. The thing is, my face is not even bad, I often get compliments for photos etc. But that changes when people see me in real life when standing up and being short.

I also get more looks when sitting down (people don't know my height, when I sit down)

• So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK
baffled by the responses itt ngl

sure it's 'impressive' in terms of muscle and work put in but proportions, frame and insertions are still utter shit and don't get bitches wet

dudes say this is a good physique, foids get wet for untrained guys with better frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
he claims 177cm and I believe it

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover