Imagine you visited here a for a whole year

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
and all you did was shitpost instead of reading the BOTB's.

Face Off Movie GIF

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
lol at thinking botb has anything valueable

in general this site is completely useless for looks except for some surgery and facial bones threads

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, norwegianfreak and BrahminBoss
View attachment 2389319

lol at thinking botb has anything valueable

in general this site is completely useless for looks except for some surgery and facial bones threads

lol at you more like.

SIgned up at Jun 13 and already just shy of 8,000 shitposts.

Couldn't make it up lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

lol at you more like.

SIgned up at Jun 13 and already just shy of 8,000 shitposts.
Doesn't matter, old user who has enough time for being here
Couldn't make it up lmao.
Just fucking lol, skincare, teeth, body hair etc. all can be way easier to find in any other site about the topic, and not in this teenager retarded shithole.

And also I hope you understand that this is the bare minimum, it will never ever turn you way more noticeable attractive because this is supposed to be the minimum, half of people don't have to worry about skin, teeth, body hair or anything like that because it's completely normal to have them fine just because of genetics.

Subhuman post to rep ratio

Yes I can rot and procrastinate singing too meanwhile I'm writing up notes and getting ready to go out.

Doesn't matter, old user who has enough time for being here

Just fucking lol, skincare, teeth, body hair etc. all can be way easier to find in any other site about the topic, and not in this teenager retarded shithole.
Just backtrack after when reality hits theory.

And also I hope you understand that this is the bare minimum, it will never ever turn you way more noticeable attractive because this is supposed to be the minimum, half of people don't have to worry about skin, teeth, body hair or anything like that because it's completely normal to have them fine just because of genetics.
Half the people on here don't have to worry about genetics? A new level of retardation mate. I dunno about the skincare results difference, personally between us. It depends on how much you invest however to each their own if its seen as minimum to you that is my standard.

Loser mindset.

Subhuman post to rep ratio
Of course. More asking questions and less wasting time. Your more than welcome to help me stop drowning in said ratio.

Last edited:
Half the people on here don't have to worry about genetics? A new level of retardation mate. I dunno about the skincare results difference, personally between us. It depends on how much you invest however to each their own if its seen as minimum to you that is my standard.

Loser mindset.
That was a secondary point which I won't get into deeper, I just wanted to say that this site has valueable information, but very little, found more efficiently on other sites

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
That was a secondary point which I won't get into deeper, I just wanted to say that this site has valueable information, but very little, found more efficiently on other sites
Would you mind offering any recommendations, please?

• +1
Would you mind offering any recommendations, please?
I can't remember any specific. Some years ago I used to search different ways to improve your looks and everything here can be found in other sites, except some specific surgeries and bone discussion threads.

For example for skincare, teeth whitening, body hair etc. topics and can be easily found on even reddit and easier with more sources since they are communities specialized on it.

Maybe 20-30 threads here are actually valueable for most

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
I can't remember any specific. Some years ago I used to search different ways to improve your looks and everything here can be found in other sites, except some specific surgeries and bone discussion threads.

For example for skincare, teeth whitening, body hair etc. topics and can be easily found on even reddit and easier with more sources since they are communities specialized on it.

Maybe 20-30 threads here are actually valueable for most
At least you tried, thx.

Reading reddit, is gigapainful cognitive dissonance. At least here flows and ebbs. Its a matter of picking out what you don't know and utilising. Same with like a seminar in which you only pick up 2 things the whole weekend.

As you said initially, the value of the threads depends on one's disposition and will to ascend. Hence my slogans be my philosophy. Still, even the BOTB's are being remade case in point @enchanted_elixir, as he explores areas that don't get much thought and I appreciate them.

• +1