Imagine you were a corrupted individual and implanted historic records of books recently written, dated from the 1700s

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If you were playing Spades with two opponents and spectators were watching, would you let them see your cards? Knowing they could signal your hand to your opponents?

The people shouldn't know everything. Especially today, look how confused they are even about their gender! Look how racial indifference affects them. SMH. They can't be trusted.

Now suppose you're given keys to a corporation. You have privileged access to a special library of historic records. You learn many of those records are digital. Most of the hard copies were sold, deteriorated by age, placed in museums, or gone missing. You ponder, There's no evidence if that material existed. I could place material into that electronic library and date it from the 1700s. I could time travel!

But you're old as fuck. You know your clock is running out. So you ponder, I could make my daughter a time traveler! I could have my tech guy have AI write a few books with my daughter's name in them and the story will be about her and her pet rat who travels time! Ah, yes, I could have the little stupid people believe my daughter is heavenly! A time traveler! Yes! They'll believe she's more special than they are! And their children! And their children's children!

Disturbing, uh? I agree. These people. Shaking my head again. Clown World never ends. And there's something much more disturbing that I will not type. I get it, but I don't. I get why some folks have to be better than others. It's a condition of mental illness. I have a different type of mental illness called, Since the Beginning. In a way, everyone's mentally ill. Embrace your belittlement.

You might be wondering why would they allow that feller to deceive people. Well, they justify it as the lesser of two evils but also, whatever works, works! They know two powerful opponents want to destroy them. They consider they're in a virtual war with them. Moreover, they know that war will spill into our reality and all hell breaks loose. That lying feller they believe is the key. He has great ideas! Outstanding business mind. But little do any of them know, he's a professional liar. That's all he knows how to do is lie, lie, lie, lie. But their options are limited. It's either him or this woman high all the time on pills who hate men with dicks. She wants a world filled with nasty women and men with no dicks.

Obviously, they don't want her! So, the great liar it is. But at what cost? He wants to manipulate historical records! Do they not feel good about themselves?

They had no choice. Not only that but this liar's roots are connected to another feller who became a thief because a real great person was better than he and his people could have ever been! A genuinely magnificent man. He stole that person's ideas and sold them to shady groups who would use that knowledge to fortify the self-proclaimed greatest opponent in the world.

Now get this, they were all set up. It was a trap! They were the rats that went for the cheese.

Hooked, lined, and sinker.

Hundreds of years ago, there was a boy alone in the woods, an angel cried, "The Keeper is coming. Fallen, arise!"

Fast-forward hundreds of years later, another boy is alone in the woods, and an angel cries, "The Keeper is here! Fallen, hide."

Holy is the majesty of divinity. Be careful not to get confused about who declares themselves holy, which is a synonym for marvellous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and LancasteR

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
It's not for you to read. The fuck?? Imagine you step into a fancy restaurant with a very expensive menu. You can't afford even the appetizer on the menu. So you say, "Ha ha! I'm not eating here!" And run off giggling like a little faggot.

The fuck??

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and TechnoBoss
Oh No Smh GIF by ABC Network

Digging Episode 4 GIF by One Chicago

Digging this thread back to the top.

The intel on those implanted books was released on a forum in 2017. They took the bait and spread the conspiracy as that was expected to happen. Sure, it didn't reach everyone, but just enough. They have many tactics. Multiply the many tactics by "just enough" and you'll get a huge number of followers.

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
The intel on those implanted books was released on a forum in 2017. They took the bait and spread the conspiracy as that was expected to happen. Sure, it didn't reach everyone, but just enough. They have many tactics. Multiply the many tactics by "just enough" and you'll get a huge number of followers.
That‘s how it goes. Drink the Koolaid.
Just one by one. And it‘ll spread like wildfire. Merely by confusion and sprinkles of fear you can do that!

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
That‘s how it goes. Drink the Koolaid.
Just one by one. And it‘ll spread like wildfire. Merely by confusion and sprinkles of fear you can do that!
I know. The people lost long ago.

• So Sad
Reactions: LancasteR
I love you

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires